Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2007
In this DVD, Pablo Francisco returns to do live stand-up comedy. Anyone familiar with his routine knows that he excels at impersonating celebrities and devising ridiculous yet hilarious scenarios. Because he covers a wide range of topics, his performance is, for the most part, very entertaining and never becomes tedious. For example, he jokes about death metal bands, Hot Topic employees, Jackie Chan films, Scarface, Kermit, Latino immigrants, women's tattoos, Spider-Man, rehab, homosexual gang members, cock-blocking roommates, drugs, etc.

To his credit, Francisco does not repeat any of the material from his last DVD, Bits and Pieces. While he gives a rather amusing performance, he fails to outdo his previous work in terms of hilarity. Nevertheless, despite the minor flaws, Ouch is still utterly hilarious.
on May 23, 2013
First time I watched this guy perform on stage, it was called bits and pieces, that was so funny to me I've seen it several times. So i had to buy this one and his other 2 shows. These prices are cheap for how much you can laugh out of it.
on November 15, 2006
if you like immature humor(not like lameoid CArlos Mencia) this guy will have you cryin tears of laughter. I had the privledge of watching him in Irvine CA(where he did the same bits) and it was hilarious. I was dying of laughter. I saw the CC special were they edited stuff but i guarantee the stuff you didnt see( which you will here) will be worth buying the dvd.
PABLO IS THE MAN
n/m the old timee review
on December 2, 2006
I saw Pablo's CC special awhile ago when it first aired and kept up with other tv appearances like Jay Leno..and thought he was absolutely hilarious.

I showed his clips to my friends and they loved his act as well.

I got to see his live act and got to meet him back in Oct. and he definitely lived up to my expectations!

I saw his latest special on CC and had to buy this dvd as Christmas gifts for my friends.

Huge Fan of Pablo!
on July 28, 2011
i first heard of pablo on just for laughs comedy festival of montreal. years later, i forgot all about him, but i was on you tube just looking up comedians, and lo and behold there's Pablo. the thing about Pablo, is that he says things people can relate to, he makes fun of nationalities, ethnic groups, and teenage girls. i laughed my head off the whole time, it started to hurt. this is definitely one to have in a collection
on November 15, 2006
I dont know what those other people were talking about who reviewed this-Pablo is freakin hysterical. Especially on this DVD. Maybe they needed a slower paced brand of comedy like Carlos Mencia. If you want to seriously crack up get both of his DVDs.
on September 9, 2007
Some say thats is the same jokes from the first DVD but updated. I think its all new, yes you can find relations to some of them but there is plenty of new material. Including you can notice that he tries to avoid the movie voice guy and the "roommate" stories got way better. Some of you will try a few of the things he says out and if that is not enough in the extras of the DVD when they show his house you get to see an actual bottle of HUEVO SPLASH "you sexy mother fu****" hehehe.
on May 10, 2008
Have always been a fan of pablo francisco.
Absolutely loved the way he used the voice to create all the funny sounds.

His wicked sense of humor is really funny too.
Would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who is in a moody state to have a quick cheer-me-up! :)

regards,
Ming Chern
on March 26, 2007
Pablo can do more voices than any comedian I've ever seen! His material is non-stop laughter and my friends and I can't get enough. I think Pablo will become a household name soon because he's a genius.
on January 12, 2013
I laughed so hard I almost soiled myself, really. Pablo is painfully funny, this is, in my opinion, his funnest work. The part talking about old people getting it on just kills me every time.