Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Gifts Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on DOTD

on October 10, 2007
Well, after owning these headsets for about 3 months, I can honestly say they sound great. They are comfortable and fit my head well, plus the active noise cancellation is somewhat effective. Ok, now the bad news. After carrying them around in my backpack, I noticed the earpads come loose very easily. A simple reattachment procedure solves this annoyance. In addition, the headset is not very durable. The twisting-folding mechanism works, but the headband breaks easily if you use it a lot. I would suggest a non-folding type, they are more durable. I filed these under a lesson learned and suggest that you treat this headset with "kid gloves" or you will end up with a broken headset. I am going to try in-warranty repair, but I am dubious of the outcome. Good luck.
on August 16, 2007
Plays music fine while on a noisy riding lawn mower, what else can I say?
on November 25, 2007
If your are buying this item based on it being a noise-canceling headphone, look somewhere else. They do work great as a stereo headphone. If you are truly looking for noise-canceling headphones this unit is not it.