on November 29, 2011
Got this printer YEARS ago, and I have had not one problem with it since.
Prints wonderful photos very easily, and connects perfectly to Mac, which can be an issue for me.
I would totally recommend this printer to anybody: Great quality.
on August 24, 2014
Verified Purchase
I got a great price on a new printer with super fast shipping! An older HP printer but works great!
on August 23, 2009
I remember Deskjet printers that lasted forever. I would finally just gave up on them and gave some away and update to a new printer. Now it seems that HP builds in opalescence. I am not the only with this problem. I found it several places on the web.

What happens is that the printer is not recognized. It is not the usb card in the computer, nor the usb cable. It is the printed circuit mount connector in the printer.

The printer is great, but this issue playing around trying to get it to work is frustrating. I come to the conclusion is to go back to HP laser printers. The probably will take the printer apart and remove the usb connector and replace it.

Shame on your HP.

You know it remind me of that chewing gum commercial, where the employees of the gum company jump out of your van and remove the gum, so your are forced to use a new piece. The commercial says that the gum last so long that customer don't buy new gum too often. Well I guess this goes for the old HP deskjets, not the new ones.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations