Industrial Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on Tikes

on December 24, 2009
Although this keyboard has numerous useful command buttons, typing on it was a most unpleasant and painfully slow experience.

Keystrokes often didn't register which led to numerous typos. Navigating back to correct the typos was very time consuming because the ARROW KEYS are much smaller than the other keys and difficult to use (even with considerable practice). I also found that working with MSOffice was nearly impossible because the CTRL Key on the right side frequently stuck down.

I purchased this keyboard through Amazon from a seller called ERGOGEEK. When I contacted the seller about the defective keyboard he sold to me, he refused to allow me to return it (because it had been more than 30 days from the invoice date). He was right about that... although I had actually only used the keyboard for two weeks (30 days is a short window when you order online and wait for USPS delivery in December).

I've learned my lesson about ordering an unrated product from an unknown seller online.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2009
These keyboards are a little rough mechanically. If you get one and it does not work right, do not communicate via the vendor's website. Go via Amazon. That way you will be one step closer to resolution if the vendor does not understand your problem. I would have returned this item I got because it had a "sticking" key, but I figured that by the time I paid shipping it would be worthwhile to gamble with fixing it myself. If you phone Ergogeek, be sure to write down the name of the person you spoke to, the date and time of the call, etc.

The trackball is not easy to use because the "mouse" part is on the right corner, but the "left button" and "right button" are on the left corner. So to do anything useful you must use both hands.

If you do not need the size and shape then a quick trip to Staples for a cheap keyboard and a cheap mouse might be better.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse