Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 12, 2007
Don't buy this TV. This company has NO customer service. I got my TV at the end of February, and it was working OK. The picture is quite pixalated and you have to remember that you get what u pay for.

It is April 12 and we have been trying for 3 days to get a call back from the company with regards to shipping the tv or getting someone in to service it. The unit has gone "wonky" it is stuck in an endless loop cycle and will not react to the remote nor the on/off button. HUGE MISTAKE, and my goal is to make sure no one else makes this mistake. I always read negative posts on the web and never believed them, but now being a victim of this crappy company, I feel I MUST take a stand on the matter.
on October 19, 2007
I would look elsewhere if you are trying to find an entry level LCD. The picture color quality on this set was never accurate, especially in HD. CNet's review on this product confirms that this is a problem with this set. My set had a wiring problem several months in and after that steadily went downhill. I've since moved on and I would suggest you carefully weigh your options before pulling the trigger on this t.v.
on September 25, 2007
I was told when I purchased this television that it had great sound, but I didn't quite believe until I got it home.
Now I have it at home, the audio is awsome! Freiends who come by can't believe the sound is coming from the TV without a stereo.
The Hannspree Wing has a "powered sub-woofer out" and I'm planning on getting one so I can get that rumble people get with their 5.1 systems.
I can't say enough how much I enjoy using this television!
-John
on February 22, 2007
It's a nice TV, beautiful I might say. In Emeril terms, the picture is BAM!, the aesthetic is BAM!, the features are BAM!