Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rothco G.I Polypropylene Glove Liners
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 19, 2013
I read the reviews of many people saying that one size would not fit all if you had small hands and decided to purchase anyway. I had a gift card and they're only a few bucks with free shipping. I am still going to use them even though they don't fit well - I plan on using them when I run in the winter. That's all I needed them for, so they will work for that, but if you are going to be using these for anything that requires more than simply wearing them, I would not recommend these if you have smaller hands. When I was in the military a few years back, I had some issued to me that were sized, and they were the best pair of gloves I have ever owned. If you're looking for sized polypro gloves you can't beat Tru-Spec.
on December 29, 2007
These glove liners may not look like much but they certainly keep my hands warm. I put them under a pair of 180s and my hands stay warm for the 5-8 hours I am outside at work.
on June 28, 2011
Bearing in mind that these are supposed to be "glove liners" one size fits all is grossly inaccurate. I have large hands(9.5 inches around the knuckles), and these are big on me. mainly the fingers which are about 1/2 inch too long!!!! Complete waste of 6 bucks. Very fast shipping though. PS I really hate giving bad reviews.
on November 16, 2011
I wore these in the Marines...they are awesome. I wear them under my regular gloves and when you need your fingers for minor things like buttons or zippers these keep your hands warm with your gloves off. Love em.
on December 19, 2013
The product description is inaccurate. One size does not fit all. These should be sized just like military glove liners.
on September 22, 2013
I have used these type of liners for hunting for many years now. Once, I was able to purchase them at local stores, now, not so much. They are great for early season hunting, I live and hunt in western NY, where the fall and winter can be very cold. They work great for bow hunting too ! Very light, silent, and they do not interfere with trigger guards. When wet, they dry very quickly. The only down-side is that your gun or bow will tend to slide around a bit, but a great addition to your day pack for fall hunting.
on March 17, 2014
Used as a liner under winter gloves. Hands still got cold.
Conditions were extreme, temp in teens, in a blizzard at night for several hours.
My hands were the weak spot. Had to take off my gloves and continually rub together.
That's the only time I have worn them. In less extreme conditions, they might be fine.
on May 17, 2010
These work great under my leather gloves when it's too warm to wear the heavy motorcycle gloves.
on March 3, 2010
These did nothing special and they started to come apart almost immediately. I certainly hope that these are not supplied to our men in uniform. They deserve much better.
on February 26, 2013
Single glove size did fit my large hands and seem to be excellent quality. The material is sewn nicely and did not have any cosmetic problems. These are nice to have and can be used in a range of weather conditions. I use them as a base layer when the temperature is near freezing or colder. The gloves which no other covering are adequate for 45-50 degree Fahrenheit as long is it is not too windy or wet.

See 1 answered question