Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 13, 2011
In one room of my home, I have ten recessed light fixtures that turn on together. In four of these fixtures, I installed Feit bulbs. I've had to replace the Feit bulbs twice in the same time span that Sylvania and Philips bulbs have remained working without replacement. In other words, Feit bulbs have less than half the lifespan as the Sylvania and Philips bulbs. The Feits did not cost half of what the other bulbs cost; therefore, their ultimate cost is significantly higher.
on February 21, 2014
These things are *horrible*. We have 8 recessed sockets in the ceiling of our kitchen that use this size bulb, so I bought a 6-pack of these. I should have just set the money on fire; it would have given longer-lasting illumination in the room. Two of the six bulbs burned out within a week. Two others within a month. The GE bulbs I previously purchased at Wally World tend to last ~6 months, so a lack of reliability with these bulbs is assuredly an issue.

I wouldn't give a pair of stained skivvies to have another truckload of these pieces of junk. Never again!
on January 7, 2015
I bought these to replace five 65 watt floodlight bulbs in my living room ceiling. They filled the bill with just the right amount of light. I would have spent a lot more for LEDs but don't use ceiling lights in this room very often. A dimmer would have accomplished the same end result but these 45 watt bulbs were on sale for around $2 a bulb in a six pack and I didn't have to pay someone to install them.
on September 27, 2013
I've been using these FEIT R20 bulbs for over 15 years in my office. Recently, Home Depot stopped carrying them and started carrying the Philips R20 bulbs instead.

With trying the Philips bulbs, I noticed I was replacing them approximately twice as often as the FEIT bulbs. So I looked at the boxes. The Philips box says their bulbs last 2,000 hours. The FEIT box says their bulbs last 5,600 hours.

I was glad to find Amazon carries the FEIT bulbs.

As of this writing, the FEIT bulbs are approximately $18 for 12 vs. the Philips are $30 for 12.

I also have to comment on the seller, "saturn products".
1. They placed bubble wrap inside the box, over the bulbs.
2. And then wrapped the entire box in bubble wrap.
3. And then surrounded the bubble wrapped box with AIRplus bags on the sides.
Result - no broken bulbs. I was very impressed.
on December 10, 2009
Feit Electric 45R20/MP-130 45-Watt R20 Flood Mini Reflector Bulb, Frosted, 6 Pack
Bulbs arrived promptly but with one broken filament, which increased the per-bulb cost. (Box arrived with Sealed Air bags completely deflated - reported to Packaging Feedback). Still, the price was significantly less than name brands available locally. Have had no experience with this brand so I can't say how long they'll last compared with others.
on November 4, 2015
Most recent order of this light I received a different brand that Feit (which I had ordered several times before). Sunlite is the brand sent. This wouldn't be an issue except when I have a previously purchased Feit next to a Sunlite bulb you can tell they are different. I'm not going to change all 18 bulbs to match. It should be have been explained a different brand was replacing the Feit brand so I could have made that decision.
on December 31, 2012
Was a heck of a lot cheaper than the Phillips bulbs I was previously using, and although the light color and amplitude is not quite as pleasing as the Phillips bulbs, still worth it in the end.
on January 13, 2010
I bought these 9 months ago for 4 light sockets in my kitchen controlled by a dimmer switch. Currently only 3 of those 6 lights still work. I am under the impression that I should get longer bulb life due to using 130 volt bulbs in a 120 volt house and that dimmed lights don't consume their life span as quickly. In my experience these bulbs have not performed any better than any regular light bulb from my local hardware store. Other than my expectations not being met, these bulbs seem as disappointing as any other normal bulb.
on October 11, 2012
These bulbs last very long, and it helps me to save some money on replacing light bulbs. I definitely will come back to get these bulbs for next time. Thanks!
on October 12, 2012
just what i wanted.arrived on time.could not find this bulb
at the store.value for money.I will purchase again as I have
50 outlets in my home.