Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ben 10 Omnitrix F/X
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2007
My boy is a big Ben 10 fan, and absolutely loves this toy. It looks like the "real" Ben 10 Omnitrix watch. You can turn the dial to choose an alien, then push the button to activate the lights and sounds. He wears the watch all the time and always wants to play Ben 10.

If your child likes Ben 10 and pretend that he can turn into the Ben 10 aliens, then I highly recommend this toy.
on March 30, 2007
I got the ben 10 watch for a little boy and he really likes the watch,he never goes anywere with out his watch,he is 6 years old and all he talk about is his watch,so I am really glad I got the watch for him.
on December 7, 2012
I ordered this for my 8 year old son, or rather, he saved his own money and bought it himself by having me order it. I cannot give this product 5 stars for two reasons, first the shipping time was nearly a month, second the product ran out of batteries after one day of use (12$ for four-pack at Radio Shack) and now a month later is on the fritz again, so I'm not convinced that the issue is entirely related to the batteries.
That being said, my son, who is a big Ben Ten fan, loves this and doesn't regret spending his own dollars on it. He plays with it all the time and says it is more "accurate" and fun than the newer models that are offered. It makes cool sounds that are not overly annoying and it is less bulky than the other omnitrix's so he can wear it under his jackets and such. I just hope it lasts, without a constant need for battery replacements.
on December 26, 2006
Santa brought these watches for our sons, ages 3 and 4, who love acting like they are changing into aliens and chasing "bad" guys. They were thrilled when they opened them, however, their glee turned to disappointment less than eight hours later when one of the watches stopped working. We replaced the battery this morning after the stores reopened, but that didn't help. The manufacturer, Bandai, was of no help. I've been asked to return the watch to their facility, and then in 4-6 weeks we will receive either a repaired watch, a replacement watch, or even the broken watch (if they don't have any in stock). How do you explain that to a four-year old who waited months to receive this watch?! And to make it worse, his brother's watch still works. The customer service rep was unfriendly and failed to try to help at all. Buyer beware!
on June 17, 2013
I bought 2 for my boys ages 5 and 2 and they love this toy. It does exactly what is say it can do. I didnt give it 5 stars because the wrist strap is plastic and hard for the boys to put on. I have to do it and it doesnt stay on (occasionally slips off) because of their small wrist. I would recommend to the manufacturers to redesign the wrist strap.
on January 14, 2009
I purchased this toy for my 5 years old son, who is a big fan of Ben Ten series.

The toy do what it's supposed to do, press a button, select an alien and then press the activator and the Omnitrix transform you ( if you have the 5 years old imagination).

The sound effects are the same of the tv show, even it has a timer that transform you back to a human being.

It had 3 green light that blink when the omnitrix it's activated, then after 2 or 3 minutes a red light blink and sounds when the alien form it's dissengaged.

It's big, for a kid arm, even for a adult.

My son love it. 100% satisfied!
VINE VOICEon July 29, 2008
Our oldest son is a big fan of Ben 10, so he sleeps with the Omnitrix, he eats with it and he'd have it surgically attached if he had enough money in his piggy bank for the procedure.

The toy has held up well for more than two years. We've only had to change the battery once and we applied some white modeling paint to touch up areas that were scratched. Many of the other Amazon reviews say the toy's quality is poor, especially the wrist strap. We haven't experienced these problems.

That being said, my youngest son doesn't show much interest in his Omnitrix (he received one so as not to be left out). He'll wear it occasionally but he's much happier playing with his action figures. I figured we'd keep it as a spare when the first one broke but that has yet to happen.

In summary, this is a great toy if your child is a Ben 10 fan. Our experience is that the toy more than stands up to the normal wear and tear a young boy can inflict. With more than two years of constant play, this toy is an excellent value.

BTW: Here are other Ben 10 toys we own and our recommendations:

3 Stars toy: Ben 10 Transforming Arm Set; Heavier than the Omnitrix and less comfortable to wear.

5 Stars Nintendo DS game: Ben 10 Protector of the Earth; This DS game brings all the excitement and sounds from the cartoon right into your hands.

4 Stars Nintendo DS game: Ben 10 Alien Force; The gameplay is easier than that of Ben 10 Protector of the Earth, so younger players might like this version better.

2 Stars board game: Ben 10 Aliens Vs. Villains Game; Game play is monotonous.
on June 21, 2013
Grandson loved this toy. He said he wanted all of toy robots on his Christmas list. I thought it was going to be expensive but purchasing them on Amazon, I was able to get him all of his request on his Christmas list.
on June 27, 2013
My son is a huge fan of the Ben 10 shoe, so we bought him this toy. He wears it all the time! He loves "changing into aliens" and has to show his omnitrix to everyone. The sound effects are spot on and it lights up giving the real effect! It's a little bulky, even for my wrist, but the sizing options keep it in place pretty well. Great toy!
on January 6, 2007
This toy is so cool. My son's enjoy pretending they are Ben 10 and they love the realistic sounds this omnitrix makes. I had to buy two so that they wouldn't fight over who would be Ben 10 and which alien. We love it.

But becareful there are two styles and a cheaper version with no sounds and this one is more money but worth every penny.