Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 17, 2011
So far I've purchased three of these keyboards. One for a personal laptop and two for work. All three came in broken. The first had a key pad missing and a broken part that supported the key. I was able to take a key from my old keyboard and replace it. The second had key pads that were separated in the package. After clicking that key pad back into place I found that the space bar did not seat correctly resulting in the space bar working only partially. The last keyboard came out of the box in three parts, the keyboard, the cable connector and what appears to be a retaining clip. It also appears to be used.
on January 15, 2011
Item arrived on time as I had paid extra postage to expedite. Item looked new and required some assembly. If you are not familiar with assembling ribbon connectors, then this may be a challenge for you. I had done some work years ago and being computer literate, I studied the item and was able to assemble correctly. It took ma about an hour and the parts are very small and if you do not get it right the first time, then the unit will not work.

After connecting the ribbon cable and reinstalling the keyboard, I tested all of the keys "VERY IMPORTANT TO TEST EACH AND EVERY KEY FULLY". So, I just opened a blank page and proceeded to test each key... upon discovering that the "V" and "B" keys were not functional. I disconnected the keyboard and de-installed the connector and then reinstalled, thinking that all of the pins were not lined up correctly. I had done this test several times with each resulting in the "V" and "B" keys not functioning.

I returned the unit. It was a waste of time anticipating the arrival of the unit and painstakingly installing, just to finally return the unit. I have yet to purchase another.
on March 16, 2014
I recommend this keyboard. I am technical with computers and parts. This was very easy for me to install. Just be careful when you pry the holding tabs from the laptop. When you are inserting the new keyboard bend the keyboard carefully to fit it into the laptop.
on August 19, 2010
I Purchased this keyboard from ZEETRON though Amazon. They state that there keyboard was NEW, which was clearly not by all the dirt and grim in the keys. I had to send three different keyboards back, due to them not fully functioning.
on October 30, 2014
one of the letters didn't work right off the bat. Now the power button doesn't work so I can't turn on the laptop.
I added a star, because of the customer support. I told them of the problem and they are giving me my money back. They were very quick with their response to my complaint.
on May 24, 2013
Worked like a champ right out of the box, very good replacement, if your laptop won't come on even though the wireless led flashes if you turn it off and on...more than likely its the power button on this keyboard...replace it and it will work
on April 15, 2011
Yes, I've been functioning without a few keys on my old keypad for quite a while and then finally decided to buy a new one. I own a D820 and it works perfect on it. I've had it installed for a little over 3 months now and so far no problems. It took me some time to find instructions on how to disassemble my existing keypad and replace it. I did that online, hence why I gave it a "3 on ease of use" But, other than that. Works like a charm. Good price too.
on March 4, 2012
The keyboard works as advertised, it is used but it works great. The only issue is the that the "T" button is a different color than the rest, but that doesn't affect the functionality of the keyboard which is what really matters.
on May 9, 2012
The one I received from WirelessFinest does not have the blue TrackPoint type pointing stick as shown item's photo. The keys have the same feel as original. I replaced the original keyboard on a Dell D630, as it was simple as far as keyboard replacements go. Wondering now if I should have got the one from ewooshopping instead. Amazon can be confusing reading reviews on items when multiple sellers carry it.
review image
on August 14, 2011
:-(
I received the keyboard about two months ago and installed it right away as my old one lost an "A" key and it was bugging me. About a week ago the new keyboard had the "TAB" and "FUNCTION" keys fall off. after only 7 or 8 weeks and for a new item I was not happy about this. As I'm working out of the country, it doesn't make sense to pay shipping which will amount to the same cost as the keyboard so I just didn't bother pursuing it with the seller.

See 1 answered question