Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

60%
40%
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 24, 2007
I'm going to rate this item on one aspect only -- comfort. I have an iPod but can't use the Apple earbuds that came with it. They are simply too big for my small ears and would cause my ears to be quite painful. I bought the Jensen earbuds because I saw they came with different size earpiece covers. When my husband borrowed my iPod, he liked the Jensen earbuds over the Apple ones. The Apple earbuds hurt his ears too.

I eventually bought my husband his own iPod and a set of over-the-ear headphones. He didn't like them, not loud enough. I returned them and bought some Phillips earbuds. Same problem, too big and hurt his ears. I couldn't find these Jensen earbuds in the store anymore so we ordered them online -- 3 pairs.

These Jensen earbuds are simply great! They have a much better design to better fit your ear, particularly if you have smaller ears. They sound pretty good. I'm sure there's better sounding earbuds out there but if you can't stand to wear them, what's the use? I'm giving these a 4-star rating because the sound quality could be better, but on comfort it's definitely a 5 star.
on December 1, 2009
I bought them because they were kind of cheap... and they are great. They fit great in my ears and the sound quality is very good. The case is also very helpful
on February 9, 2008
We bought a couple pair of these for the back of our GMC Acadia, so the people (kids) in the back seat could listen to a different radio station than me/us.
The sizing options are great! One of the sizes surely WILL fit all! They are comfortable, and reasonably priced.
I rated 'em 4 stars, instead of 5, because I have not throughly 'investigated' headphones...So far, though...they're G-R-E-A-T!
on September 27, 2008
bought these for my kids after the last ones wore out. They said these are the most comfortable they've found -- they've tried their friends more expensive ones.
on November 9, 2008
These earbuds worked great. They stay in my ears and they match the color of my ipod.