Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 12, 2014
I ordered this for my friend as a present so I didn't check them until I noticed my friend using them and they are not what I ordered. They were suppose to be JBL reference 420 and it comes JBL reference 220. It has been beyond the return date so I didn't work on that. But anyway I wish that won't happen to me again.
on September 17, 2009
I bought this headphone 3 months ago, and I not often wear it. However,the connection over head is broken and I need to return it to the factory for repairing.In addition, the performance of sound is so so,not perfect,absoluted not worth it price(over $100!),There are many better choice under $100 such as AKG k26p,...The only thing I am satisfied with this product is the comfortable, it really wears comfortable, not so flexible and so tight.So I give it 3 stars
on April 26, 2009
This unit has great acoustics for the price range..i like the fabric woven cable,a reminder of a bygone era when this was a regular feature on electric cables.For my purposes it is just right..doesnt capture the llllooowwwsss of other high end units but does a good job overall.
on October 25, 2009
Don't be disappointed once you get the headphones, because thats how i felt, but now I feel that it's worth more than I bought it for!
The trick is play with your EQ to get the best results and quality of the headphones, if you go with the the automatic "R&b", "rock" or "hip-hop" EQs, the music will be good but not great, but PLAY WITH YOUR EQ, you will feel lucky!
Distortion-free deep base, great style and comfortable and great sound! Also pretty descent noise cancellation, even though the box doesn't mentions it!
What else do you want?! Cant believe that these headphones are not famous!
Highly recommended!
on March 27, 2010
Good:
I spent about 50$ for buying this headphone between thanks giving.
The sound is good. Worth around $50 but not $100+.
Weight is light. Everything is fine.
Bad:
The piece of plastic is broken after using it for 9 months.
If you are looking for bass, it won't be the one.