Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

80%
20%

on June 18, 2007
The ONLY reason I got these was the ringing endorsements (5 perfect stars) from 6 reviewers. I'd never heard of this make before, and they're not really available anywhere else. Sure enough, it was too good to be true. It turns out to be a cheap-looking set made in China. Tested side by side with my standard issue iPod headset, they are FAR INFERIOR. The bass is non-existent, and the sound is very low volume, both surprising given the supposedly tighter seal of the earbud.

Just on a hunch, I clicked onto all six reviewers. All are from the New York area (where the company is based) - NONE of them have any other reviews, favorable or unfavorable. This is a clear case of a devious company ploy to use the customer review process to twist public perception. Amazon should investigate and bar them. In the meantime, I'm returning these to the vendor.
on June 20, 2007
Go to pretty much any other headphone review on Amazon and see how real reviews are written. Even 5 star reviewers will often point out the shortcomings of the headphone. They will go on for at least a couple of paragraphs. They will sound like real people who have real experiences with the product, not "They're great!!! I'm going to buy 12 more!!!" Definitely looks like a scam to me.
on June 3, 2007
I've tried three different sets of earphones with my ipod. These are by far the most comfortable. The sound is rich and clear with great bass, and the price can't be beat. I've enjoyed them so I feel I must but two more sets for my wife and daughter.
on July 27, 2007
Outstanding - I lost a much more expensive pair of earbuds and replaced them with the EARA earbuds. They were far better, great complexity, and cost half of what my original earbuds cost. Very, very pleased.
on May 29, 2007
Having tried every possible type of headphone I've finally found some that work and work very well. These are so comfortable, much more portable than the large "noise cancelling" headphones and honestly, there is little to no difference in the audio quality. Size does matter when traveling and frankly, because of the snug fit, the only thing you hear is music. Anything that lessens my load when traveling is a godsend. Spend the money you save on itunes.
on June 18, 2007
Its my guess that the one star reviewer did not give these great
headphones enough time to break in. Out the box they sound hollow
and distant.It takes a few hours for the sound to fill out.
on June 4, 2007
I have used many of the highly rated "portable" earphones by Sony, Koss, Etymotics, and Sennheiser and find myself coming back to these. On the basis of sound alone they are easily the best I have heard under $100 and are a tremendous value at their asking price. Highs and mids are nicely balanced and natural sounding, while the bottom is slightly warm which will please those who find the bass on their iPod underwhelming. I'm not a big fan of the iPod's eq to begin with and with these phones I can turn it off.

The biggest bonus is how comfortable they are. I find Sony earbuds fall out and don't provide sufficient isolation. The Etymotics have excellent isolation, but I never found a tip that made them completely comfortable. These stay in your ear, isolate well, and are easy to forget you have in.

Excellent product, and a steal at the price.
on May 29, 2007
These are incredible earphones that provide both great clarity and deep bass. I've even been able to re-discover some of my favorite jazz and classic rock songs. Compared to several higher price earphones I tried, these are a real bargin at $50. I highly recommend them!
on May 29, 2007
I bought a pair of these eara headphones to replace the expensive ones that my wife lost. Wow! I bet these guys make the expensive. So cheap we got 2.
on May 30, 2007
I have had a pair of these headphones for about 2 weeks now and the sound quality is great. They block out most of the noise in the city. They are also one of the more comfortable in-ear headphones I have owned. Can't beat the price either. Love them - have to get a few more pair...