Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: A CLASS|Change

on March 10, 2012
Bought a brand new Cuisinart before Christmas and when I got around to opening it, found that the white pusher had been jammed into the lid tube backward and could not be dislodged without possibly cracking the lid. So, ordered a completely new lid and pusher, came in a few days (love Amazon for this) and grated cheese with the whole thing, worked really well, and hopefully everything will last me another 25 years as my last Cuisinart food processor did (it was still working but the cord was beginning to crack and come loose from the unit, probably could have gotten it repaired but wasn't worth the cost so I bought a new one). Now I wish I had one of those kitchens that would store gizmos (like recessing secret shelves or gizmo garages).
on December 2, 2015
Defective design: its too long to push all the way down when using a grater/slicer plate! The first time I used it, I had bits of plastic with my grated zucchini!! So now, I just have to make sure not to push all the way down. Bummer :(
on March 8, 2014
It's SO nice to know that this part is easily replaceable. For some reason I'm on pusher #3 in my life. It's silly how important this little piece of plastic is to smooth slicing/grating. Yeah!
on February 1, 2016
This is a Perfect replacement for the pusher on the older Cuisinart food-processors, which tend to chip and crack over the years.
on May 5, 2013
This feed tube pusher fits great and was exactly what my food processor needed to replace the old part. Love it.
on November 29, 2014
Lost mine in a move. Nothing like it to properly use the Cuisinart Food Processor. Makes use safe too.
on July 5, 2015
Exactly what i needed for my much used cuisinart after the old one took a trip in the garbage disposal.
on January 19, 2016
I am really happy with this replacement piece. It was the correct fit and I am glad to have found it.
on April 3, 2015
A perfect replacement part for your Cuisinart Food Processor DLC-10 Plus. Identical to the original.
on February 16, 2016
Instead of a part for the Cuisinart Food Processor, we received a package of condoms.