Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 8, 2007
I believe I expanded a 6012B system (it looks almost exactly the same as the E598 handset) from two to four without a hitch. Frankly, I chose this expansion handset (and the original handsets) because I liked how they looked (e.g., sort of a sleek, minimal handset design with blue key lighting), but both the original and the expansions have performed solidly (e.g., calls don't drop with good quality voice, decent range, and battery life).

Just be sure to determine the maximum number of handsets your original system will handle before you buy any expansion handsets.
on May 16, 2016
phone arrived in excellent physical condition, with no defective keys.
only drawbacks were:
1. Battery would not hold a charge for very long (it appears to still have the original battery).
I simply replaced it with equivalent 3.6v 600+mah battery. Since the phone was purchased used, so this was not an unexpected scenario.
2. The phone came still paired to another base station.
I had to manually de-register the phone before i could register it with my base station.
To manually de-register the phone, after charging, press *331734# followed by the "menu/select" key.
on June 24, 2013
This item is use in my home and garage. Works well. Only thing is battery replacement. You have to go on line to get a good price for a group of batteries. Keep this in mind. Batteries cost more to buy at Wal-Mart. Thanks.
on March 6, 2009
I purchased two extra handsets for a AT&T 5.6 ghz phone someone gave to me. My only quibble with this system is I can no longer check my voicemail from a handset, only from the base (previous Panasonic could). Second quibble is that when holding the headset to my ear and squeezing it with my shoulder if I have to use both hands for something while talking, I can easily turn off the phone mid-conversation. I hate that! Why have an off button so near one's ear!!!???? The answer would be, always have one handset hooked up to a headphone (it's so bothersome to have to stop a conversation to attach a headphone).
on April 17, 2012
We bought the E6013B several years ago and it works well except periodically it will read "connecting" and we cannot use the system. We thought it was the batteries but took it to Batteries Plus and were told we had to unplug the batteries from the phone and unplug the phone and wait at least two hours. We can then plug the phone in and the batteries and it will work again. This occurs randomly but it is really annoying.
on November 29, 2010
We had had the base unit E5903B several years and had already replaced the batteries once in all of the phones. Our main phone we use got hard to hear on and the volume could not be increased.
That is when I purchased a replacement and knowing it will take up to 4 phones purchased 2. Adding the 4th phone was a little tricky. First I needed to remove all phones from the system and re register them again. Not too difficult but finding the procedure on the internet, or the users manual, for the codes to use was a must.
I also purchased batteries very cheaply but did not need them as of this time. I think it is an excellent product and am pleased that the unit shares all of the phone book and call information with all handsets.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2008
i switched from 2355 att to this (see my post)
after the systems handsets died and cant be seen well

i just bought the 2 extra expansions now i got 4 hand sets
PHONE is WONDERFUL
i LOVE the blue certain colors are bad on my eyes
the LCD uses dots to creeate the info instead of boxes
and i had it a year and my 2 older handsets are fine
i like the cell phone look
button configuration
and mail icon just like a cell phone
im getting the 2 handsets thurs and the 2300 going in trash
on October 17, 2007
Bought the complete AT&T system with three sets included. Because it worked so well I added the fourth handset. I specifically bought the one that goes with my unit. It is the exactly the same as my original three sets and works well. The only complaint is that for some reason and unlike the other three sets you cannot access the menu from this unit but everything else seems to work fine including caller ID.
on August 29, 2009
We had a need for an extra phone but could no longer find our make/model in the stores. An internet search showed Amazon had the exact match at the best price & delivery. Delivery was as promised and the overall transaction was very smooth. Since it was an exact match to my existing phone set, all I had to do was plug in this new extension. Once it was charged, all the info already stored in the original phones came up on this handset as well. Very pleased.
on September 27, 2009
I needed another cordless "extension" compatible with the existing base unit. I tried to find, in stores, the separate handset, but could only find handsets plus base units. Thank you Amazon for having this product available, and having complete descriptions so I was able to purchase the correct product. The handset arrived quickly, and was easy to set up and use. Best of all, it doesn't interfere with our router and computers located in the same room.