Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 26, 2015
Been through 4 sets - each a warranty replacement from the manufacturer after initial purchase. They sound OK, cleaner than most yet lacking some lows and for $80 just OK is an unacceptable price. I have $30 buds from major brands that sound as good or better. My main beef is holding up first, then sound - Every pair I had failed, some just one side just slowly fuzzed out, with one pair both sides fuzzed out to a barely audible fuzz - All pairs failed well within warranty period, which is also a con - 90 days? I see from others now failure is common. I suspect the live music user reviews has discovered how quickly they fail as well. At $80 that's practically robbery. The only pro is they are comfortable and stayed in my ears. When the last pair failed they went in the garbage. If they could take the pounding I'd have no real complaints.
on March 27, 2011
I'm a drummer for a band. I play live and Ive really needed something that will isolate the external amp and crazy noises and at the same time give me the clean clear band mix and this product totally did the job and surprisingly for a very low price
on February 2, 2013
Wow! was the first thing that came to mind after I selected the right ear inserts and put them in. The room went silent, the tunes came on and I was amazed. I have searched low and high for a replacement to my old Shure E2C's - including a Shure replacement - they were reasonably priced but of poor quality. The Elite Core EU-4's are an excellent product at a reasonable price!
on July 10, 2013
The left earbud stopped working after a few months minimal use. There is NO warranty on these. If they break you're out of luck. $75 down the drain. Think twice before buying them. Thanks
on January 28, 2012
As a Worship leader I am very critical of what I use because I don't want to be distracted while leading. So, I need to hear every element of my team so I can direct properly.

The earbuds fit very comfortably in the ear as advertised. It's easy to forget you're wearing them. The sound is a little different than I expected in that I'm hearing frequencies in the mid/high area that I don't normally hear in other earbuds. It's not annoying but different. After listening through them for awhile I've become accustomed to the sound. This is the only reason it didn't get 5 stars.

I am using them with the new Aviom monitor system we recently installed in our church. So far it seems to do the trick. It appears that the wire used is very durable. I look forward to seeing how well they hold up.

They appear to outperform other earbuds in the same or slightly higher price range.

Definitely recommended!!!!
on December 11, 2010
UPDATE:

So disappointed! I've had two pairs of these, if only one went bad I can understand that there are occasional "lemons", but both died after a few months of light use.. They were used at home or as onstage musician's monitors and stored in a hardshell protective case when not in use. They did not receive any abuse or trauma. First pair the right bud would go on and off randomly. The second pair the left bud went dead completely. I really liked the audio quality and fit of these more affordable IEMs but, now having bought 2 pair to "save money", I would save and spend the same combined amount of cash on a product that has better longevity. If they can make a pair that lasts, I will never buy another brand again.

ORIGINAL:

I have a friend who is a professional audio engineer and musician in Nashville, TN that told me about these amazing in-ear monitors. He told me that these sound better than his $1,000 pair of "pro" monitors! He was right too! You just can't beat the quality of these at this price. The frequency response from 10Hz-20kHz is simply amazing. They deliver crisp highs, full mids, and lows that you cannot only hear but feel! Bass response is better than the human ear can actually hear. Name me a pair of monitors that can do that for under $100! These are also super comfortable and I use them all the time on and off stage. Your iPod/MP3 player will never have sounded so good. I can actually sleep with these on without hurting my ears. They come with 3 different sized silicon ear buds that you can easily remove and wash if needed. These really isolate sound well too. Comes with a plastic cord winder/bud holder. Best $70 bucks I've spent in a long time!
on September 25, 2010
My original review said that these are the best earphones for the money but Don't Buy Them. This was due to the inability to purchase replacement sleeves for them at the time, even from the manufacturer, so once the originals were lost or damaged, the earphones were worthless. NOW, however, the sleeves are available at a few places online such as 7ballmusic, yoursoundshop, and others, including the manufacturer. Since this was the only problem I had with these otherwise excellent buds, my rating has changed from 3 stars to 5.

They are, by far, the best earphones for the money I have ever tried. To me, they are comparable to the $200-300 Shures. Unlike any other earbuds in this price range, these provide depth to the music and what appears to be an almost perfectly flat frequency response and since I am all for reproducing music exactly how it is recorded, acoustically ideal for me. The only beef my audiophile friends could find with them is that they did not like the twisted pair wires being exposed without a covering, but I don't mind that.
44 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2013
Do not confuse these with high end in ear monitors for live sound. They do not compare to products like Alien Ears or Ultimate ears. They are just a bit better than your average earbuds. I would not recommend for use in a live sound setting like a live band. Okay for practice/rehearsal but not for live performance.
on May 15, 2013
These headphones are missing clarity and high's unlike any other $50-$100 pair will get you. I have had several pairs that cost less that sound better. I will return these without a doubt!
on January 24, 2015
EDIT: Late 2015

After years of use it was the act of me losing them that made me get another pair. The sound is nice and crisp on all ends of the spectrum. I used these for music listening only. These were not used for performances at all. The cords cut into my skin after wearing for more than 4 hours. Overall comfort is about a 8/10. The price, combined with the great quality makes these an overall good pick for an In-Ear Monitor. They last long with everyday use. I will say don't lose the tips because you cannot buy replacement ones that actually fit. The packaging is very generic but the carrying case does come in hand and its actually pretty sturdy. If you are short on money but need In-Ear Monitors I would say grab these!