Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 26, 2011
I ordered this blanket for my husband thinking this would be a fun Sunday addition to the ballgame and would help to keep out the winter chill. The blanket's usefullness stops at "Fun Sunday Addition". This has got to be the thinnest blanket I have ever come across. A sheet would be warmer. The only thing this blanket would be good for is some college kids dorm room wall.
Not only am I greatly disappointed with the quality of the item, but that the New England Patriots would even allow something this poorly made to have their logo on it.
on December 27, 2011
Extremely thin fleece but good look. The colors are very nice and it is a nice soft fleece. It's good if you need light coverage but it won't keep you warm. I'd give it 5 stars if it was a little thicker and heavier.
on December 23, 2012
great quality with a great and fair price attached bought this as a gift and my brother was so happy with it as was i thank you all so much !!! TWO THUMBS UP !!! i also received it super fast in the mail !!! :)
on December 17, 2015
I bought this for my little brother for his 12th birthday and you would like that he has now reverted to being a baby, the way he HAS to have his blankie. This blanket is EXTREMELY soft and snuggly!! Perfectly sized as well :)
on December 16, 2014
I bought this as a gift for a patriots fan at work. I agree with other reviewers that it is VERY poor quality. This blanket would be good folded over a few times and then sitting on it on a cold bench. As a blanket, it is not worth the money. If I didn't need it as a gift, I would return it. They need to be honest about the wall-hanging type quality of this product and charge A LOT less for it. I'm very disappointed.
on October 1, 2015
Was buying this to make a blanket for a friend... when I got it I opened it and noticed the stitch is coming out of it. Very disappointed. Also not as nice and soft as I thought. Will be returning it for a refund.
on December 10, 2015
This was a gift for my nephew, but he LOVES it!!!!! It is pretty light weight, but it was just perfect for him to have wrapped around himself all day long at our party... :) Nice quality and bright colors!!!!
on December 31, 2014
Gave as a Christmas for my east coast brother and he loved it. He lives in California now and keeping warm in Winter isn't much of an issue than say New England. Might order one for myself too. Although I live in California, I'm a Steeler fan and always have been ever since the days of Terry Bradshaw and I will use as wall decoration in my bedroom.
on February 8, 2015
Looks nice but super thin. Bought it to use as a blanket when watching tv on the couch but it is super thin. Might as well use a sheet! If it weren't because I threw the packaging away my accident, I would have returned. Complete waste!!!
on February 18, 2014
We got this as a gift for someone who is a huge patriots fan. The colors of the blanket are bright and the image is nice and clear. However, the blanket itself is very poor quality and was almost transparent in places. I realize that as NFL items go this is on the cheap side so I am ok with our purchase. It won't keep you warm on a cold night or up in the stands but it will show team spirit.