Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 17, 2014
I have been wearing DC shoes for several years. Sometimes they are great but every now and then I'd get a pair that just isn't comfortable. That is not the case with these. Extremely comfortable. I am a nurse and am on my feet for up to (and sometimes over) 16 hours. These are perfect.
on February 10, 2011
I'd like to start by saying that I DO NOT skate and so cannot comment on their generally intended purposes...

I couldn't find any shoes that fit and were comfortable (I have very odd feet, on the small side [size 8] but very wide with long toes - 4E doesn't even cut it) and it has been virtually impossible for me to find shoes that worked for me until I tried on a pair of these in the store after checking this page out and they were PERFECT (tried a pair on in my normal size 8 before this on one of many trips to shoe stores and they were excruciating, so just remember to get the next half-size up!), so I then went home and promptly ordered from here (the store didn't have "Battleship" or size 8.5 and they wanted $10 more).

I just wish DC shoes weren't $60 and up... but its worth it knowing I won't constantly be in pain or discomfort wearing something else!

From now on I won't wear any other shoe again and I don't care if it makes me look like a "poser" because I am in my 20's and don't skate, but these are the only shoes that work for me that aren't old man shoes or bulky work boots and so I'm sticking with them!
0Comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2010
When your 12 year old has size 18 feet, shoes are hard to find. Got these for less than usual retail price. Shoes are heavy and have a lot of padding like most skate shoes, but we were very pleased to find skate shoes in his size. His feet are still growing, and we wouldn't be surprised to see our son with a size 25 shoe size before he's done, but he's only 5 foot 5, and still growing, and maybe DC will make these in a size 25 eventually. Anyway, great deal here. Thanks again Amazon.
88 comments14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2015
I love DC shoes, this is my 2nd pair. This Shoe is very True to size. I wear size 9 and have wide,flat feet. They fit like a glove. Tongue is extra puffy! They look exactly like Air Force Ones. They look Hot! Black suede is soft. Gonna buy another pair real soon! These go with almost anything, i use them for gym and work. Chek My Kix Pix ! Peace out!
review image review image
on August 10, 2013
They are perfect. fit properly and are amazing. I got them on a good price too. Definitely recommending.

on March 8, 2015
I am a loyal DC shoe wearer. These are literally the only shoes that are comfortable for flat/wide feet. This product shipped in a timely manner, and although we had a unusual winter storm in Texas, my shoes arrived on time. I love the way it looks, however, for some reason the "DC" that's on the toes of the shoe-one of them is yellow-like highlighter yellow, and the other one is white. It's not that big of a deal-just cosmetic- but I will still continue to buy these shoes.
review image
on March 20, 2015
Love them couldn't have asked for a better purchase!!
review image
on April 15, 2014
I love DC's and this was the first time I ordered them online and they did arrive somewhat small.. but it was more my error because I forgot the shoe size conversion from women to men; but I'll be able to break them in to the point that the size won't be an issue anymore.
on March 24, 2015
I've had my first pair for two years and the held up well. This pair I had for a week and walked 5 miles in and the material over the toes have started to crack and the logo has started to come off.
review image review image
on December 5, 2008
DC Men's Court Graffik Sneaker

I ordered the shoes White/Armor in a size 7 and I wear a size 8 in womens. Every other time I've bought DC shoes I've always bought a size 7 and I even checked the size charts, but the shoes are a size too big. Other then that the shoes are great and I've always been happy with DC shoes before.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question