Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black Frame & Mirrored Lens Aviator 3-Pack w/ Drawstring Sunglass Pouch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 8, 2008
These aviators are a great product for being only $7, and with shipping around $11. You DO get 3 per package, which is a great bargain. They are mirrored, just like the mirror in your bathroom, so you can't see the user's eyes at all and you see your reflection when looking into them. And they are WELL mirrored. You couldn't tell the difference between an actual mirror and these sunglasses.

Each pair of sunglasses comes with its own microfiber bag, and while the bag obviously isn't meant to last for an incredible amount of time, it protects my aviators from scratches.

Please though, take one precaution: these sunglasses are cheap for a reason. Each pair has a minor defect on the lense or body work, which is why they're being sold so cheap. One of my pair had a tiny dot of a scratch, one had a little bit of the coating on the inside missing, and another was bent in the framework. They still look great, and you can't see the defects unless you were really looking.

Overall, these are a GREAT 3 pairs of sunglasses, and I'd recommend them to anyone.
on August 17, 2010
Exactly want I wanted. I go through a lot of sunglasses so these inexpensive sunglasses are the way to go for me. Three glasses for little over six bucks! Done deal. They're not the best glasses out there, but I've paid more for less. When I first found these, I thought from the title that they were going to be all black(frames and len's) but I saw a review of someone who thought the same and was disapointed to find out that they were wrong, so I must reiterate that the len's are mirror like. But they are still sharp looking. The Delivery was also amazing, only took three days. I'm vary happy I took a gamble with these glasses.
on February 19, 2015
I bought these figuring hey, they're cheap and there are three of them. Which is accurate. They are cheap aviators that are basically disposable. The glass isn't tinted. There's a film or something similar put over the lenses to make them dark that will start to come off.

The frames are also very flimsy and will fall apart.

You get what you pay for. In this case, really cheap aviators. The three pairs lasted me less than a year. I have since bought a $20 pair of aviators on sale that have lasted me four years and are still going. You're probably better off kicking in a little more money on a pair one sale and getting the real deal.
on March 19, 2016
Super cheap and get the job done. I use these as emergency glasses in my car in case I forget my actual sunglasses at home or anywhere else. They're really nice throw around glasses and if they're not fitting well you can bend them without worrying too much (you get three and they're very cheap). The only downside is that they can make things too dark, especially inside. They still make great presents though and I'm sure I'll be buying more of these in the future.

Pros:
Super cheap
Great backup pair
Looks nice
Mirrored lenses
You can bend them if they don't fit right
Great for gifts
3 in a pack for 7$!

Cons:
Too dark (mostly inside)
Feel cheap
on April 1, 2013
If you need sunglasses for work, but they are constantly being broken or lost, this is a great deal! They are DARK sunglasses, look great, and come with three pouches, for three glasses. Inespensive enough to keep one pair in each car, and one pair in mu jacket pocket.
on February 18, 2010
Nice glasses they are dark and fit well. People cant see your eyes when you wear these so its pretty bad ace! Also a really good deal I dont think I could have gotten these any cheaper.
on May 13, 2014
Can't beat that price for three pairs of these excellent sunglasses. They even come with the drawstring pouch for easy carry. Now I can keep one on my persona and another in my car while I have a third pair as backup.
on January 24, 2013
These are a good pair of glasses for the money, but too dark for me. My eye sight isn't that good it the first place, I'm old, so they are a little too dark for me even in bright sun. But I would guess that young people with good sight would be good. They look good, finish was good, and quality is better then what you pay for. I've bought glasses for more that were less.
on June 24, 2013
I don't know about you but my kids lose there sunglasses all the time. My son needed a new pair so we gave these a try. It comes in a 3 pack so he can leave a pair in his car, one in the house and maybe a spare.

Highly recommend this item!
on August 18, 2013
Sunglasses fit well and look good. The lense finish is less than steller, but is fine considering the low price. Vendor is excellent - quickly supplied a replacement when I emailed to advise one pair was delivered with spots on the lenses that couldn't be removed with normal cleaning.

See 1 answered question