Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Russell Athletic Men's Big & Tall Dri-Power Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 25, 2013
Got several of these shirts, as I was born with an extra long snake torso and a build that puts all my fat in my belly. Most shirts leave me showing my belly to everyone because of this, and I feel self-conscious.
Also, I bicycle about 12 miles every day commuting to university and back, and live in a very hot, humid climate. Cotton clings and holds the heat in and makes a mess. These shirts.. don't. They're cool, and I look good when I get to uni. A few minutes indoors and the shirt is dry again.

Unfortunately, I was washing them in the regular laundry. They shrink in high heat, so now they've gone from XL-T to plain old Large, and I can't tuck them in anymore. On doing some research, synthetic fabrics tend to shrink a bit in high heat.

Durable, comfortable, well made - but no matter what the care instructions say, make sure to wash cold and hang to dry to keep them the right size.
on November 18, 2009
Has good fit and material but they now come with a ridiculous silk screened on label at the bottom left front of the shirt which says, "Dri-Power"
The label is about 1 1/2" x 1/2" is immediately noticable and draws the eye to it on a darker shirt.
The odd thing is they sent me one with this label silk screened on the shirt and one without, the one without it had a different label at the neck than the other.
The one without it the neck label was in white lettering, the one with it the neck label was in red and blue lettering.
I have not found a way to remove it so I won't be buying any more of these, unless I find out they have removed that label.
on October 3, 2008
These are great shirts. Same as the 75 dollar ones on the market!! Why pay Nike, Reebok advertising. These are nice looking and great fitting!!!
on August 25, 2011
These shirts are awesome! I have two and both have been well-worn. I'm over six feet tall and the regular 2x size is perfect for me. The material is light and very cool (as cool as you can be in a MS summer). You can take them out of the washer and hang them with no wrinkles later. It is a great shirt for golfing. I have numerous UA polos and they don't feel as cool or comfy as this shirt. I plan to buy another soon. The perfect shirt in my opinion...cool, no maintenance and very comfortable.
on September 28, 2011
I'm 6'5"" and weigh 275 lbs and the 3XLT size (54-56) was not the true size. It was a tad small both in the length of the shirt, the shoulders, and around the neck. So I'm going up exchange it for size 4XLT.
on October 3, 2008
I have had many issues fin ding the right "dri" type shirts as most are made for tight fit (i don't like that) These have the size of a normal shirt with a great weave.
on September 28, 2015
I don't like the shiny polyester look & feel of the material. I think it will pick easily. It's also kind of heavy for a quick dry. If you expect to sweat a lot it will be a heavy shirt. Russell makes good products, but my shirt had some quality control issue. There were 2 large nets of thread coming from 2 separate seams. These should have been caught during QA. I cut them, hoping the shirt doesn't come unraveled.
on December 4, 2014
A logo patch on the sleeve? What are we, 12-year-old jock wannabees?

I didn't pay forty dollars FOR A SHIRT to be broadcasting some company's shameless, glaring advertisement.

This is the kind of thing that used to be seen only on $5.00, Buy-4-Get-3-Free tourist shirts on a street corner.

And why don't they show their spam in the product image? Because then only idiots would pay that much for it. Well, maybe I'll help other potential buyers by providing an image of my own.

Update: It's been a couple days since I uploaded the picture, but I still don't see it on the product page, so I'll describe it. The logo is bright white, about 2-inches square, and it has a large capital "R" with the word "Russell" underneath it, also in caps. It's located about 3-inches up from the bottom of the left sleeve, and is highly visible.

What is this missing? It's missing one word: BUY. It means BUY RUSSELL. Maybe one day we'll stop being mindless robots doing what we're told, but probably not.
on August 29, 2013
This shirt is perfect for those who are big or those who are tall, or both!!

My guy has a bit of a belly, mostly he's tall and he has very, very broad shoulders. Usually, even if the shirt fits his shoulders, it is way too short. The bottom of shirts fall at the top of his pants - if he's lucky. Almost belly shirts. And heaven forbid he raise his arms!

But this shirt fits PERFECT!!
Even after washing and drying - though, I did wash and dry on delicate cycle.

The fabric is wonderful, also. He's doesn't like the heat one bit, but we live where it gets terribly hot. But this shirt breathes enough that he's very comfortable in it. I'm ordering more as soon as I can.
on August 23, 2013
Russell Athletic's Dri-Power Short Sleeve Polo is a revelation. I needed some shirts in a hurry so I went to Amazon. While the selection in my size was not overwhelming, I discovered shirts from Russell Athletic. At first I was disappointed that the shirts were not cotton, but when I received the navy blue polo and a green-striped polo I changed my mind. They look and feel great -- not plastic feeling, and they do dry quickly. As a result, I learned something new and acquired two outstanding shirts at a reasonable price. I am very pleased.