Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 2, 2012
I have had my Bosch canister vacuum cleaner for over 6 years now and couldn't have bought anything better. These bags are required to use with it, which means there is no dust that you're dealing with (it even has a pull up tab that you shut close before you take it out of the vacuum machine to seal all the dust).
It's a great products, lasts a long time (each bag lasts at least 2 months), so you don't need to buy the whole pack (5 bags) more than once a year. It may vary based on how much you vacuum and the mess, but this lasts long for our home.
on November 18, 2015
I've owned my Bosch vacuum cleaner for over 12 years and these are the only replacement bags I use. I love how the product has improved over the years with their Megafilt SuperTEX. I never have to worry about dust coming out of this bag...just slide the plastic up over the hole before removing the bag and all that nasty dirt stays tightly sealed inside. Great product.
on March 25, 2014
These bags are definitely higher quality than other replacement bags I have used in the past. The flap that allows you to seal the bag is also nice. Despite the better looking/feeling materials, practically speaking I haven't really noticed any difference when using the vacuum with these or other bags.

I am however disappointed with the pre-moter microfilter included in the box. It is only the cloth part of the filter, and it does not fit properly in my vacuum. The package makes it look like you can just fold the filter down to size and place it in the plastic holder from your previous filter. However the plastic portion of the filter that came with my vacuum cannot be removed from the cloth part. I paid more for this set of bags because it comes with a filter, but I wound up not being able to use it.

I have a Bosch Eletric Duo Plus vacuum.
on January 1, 2015
These bags really do their job. They last a long time and are easy to dispose of. I love the Bosch vacuum I use them with. It makes vacuuming easy, unlike my experience with uprights. The main thing is the bags are easy to install, they collect up lots of dust, and then are easy to dispense of afterwards,
on February 5, 2014
I would have given this a 5-star rating except that they are complicated putting them in. Wish there were directions or better pictures to show you how the "slide" works. The old kind you just shoved it in and you were ready to go. Anyway, once you figure it out the bag is great!
on January 21, 2014
The knock-offs to this Vacuum bag are just that, and honestly, not worth buying. Don't waste your time. I did, and now have returned as I know I can actually get these through Amazon. No searching, no compromise. My vacuum and I are completely happy! Great value.
on December 13, 2011
I was a little iffy about spending so much on these back and it only being 5 in a box, but I now have laid those fears to rest. I have two cats... BIG cats, and they shed like crazy. I have vacuumed my entire apartment, their cat tower, my ceiling fans, and everything else I have found and the bag is not even half full yet! I have not had any issue with a loss of suction and I love that each box comes with a new filter. Purchase with confidence!!
on February 1, 2013
This was a great buy for this product. I have paid a lot more for these at stores and they are the same quality.
on December 22, 2008
I had my vacuum cleaner for a while and ran out of the initial supply of bags submitted at the time of purchase.
The bags are quite expensive compared to other models, but with moderate use they last quite long.
The price for the new set of 5 bags is pretty much the same at all websites, but a coupon and free shipping was the main factor for me.
on January 7, 2013
Price is the same I've been paying for last five years from Fry's, but I don't have to drive to the store (30mins!) or call to see if it's in stock, and it's a genuine Bosch product.