Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lugz Men's Drifter Steel Toe Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 26, 2014
These boots are light weight to be steel toe. I have owned a lot of steel toe shoes and Lugz steel toe shoes weight the least. They are great if you need steel toe boots for work and have to walk a lot on the jobsite. These shoes are not the most comfortable and they usually last me about six months the way I use them. I notice with just about every pair of lugz shoes that I’ve had the laces constantly come untied. A few pairs I changed the laces and others I just dealt with and tied them back up several times during the day. Whenever I know I am going to be walking a few miles that day on the job site I grab my Lugz steel toe boots. I only buy these shoes on sale. Paying full price around $80 does not seem worth it to me.
on June 4, 2014
I really like the boots, however just a little too large. I had the Drifter Lo's before so I ordered the same size and they aren't fitting the same. I'm just going to exchange for a slightly smaller size and hopefully those fit a little better.
on April 12, 2013
This is my second pair of these boots (my last pair just finally wore out after about 3 yrs of daily wear). An excellent boot for the money - comfortable, good fit and no break-in period required, they were comfortable from Day One.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2014
I purchased these at the beginning of April and they fit very well straight out of the box, however barely hitting the 3 month mark they have already split where the material meets the rubber sole. I know I didn't spend a lot of money on these but being that they are Lugz brand I definitely expected them to last more than 3 months. Very disappointed!
on March 12, 2014
Most comfortable boots I ever had ! I average about every 6 months of purchase of boots! These boots will definitely be put to the test on the street every day working for L A City Public Works! I will definitely buy another pair! If you ever need a poster child to represent these boots, I am the man!!!!!
on March 19, 2014
Had these boots before,use for work &motor cycle riding ,lasted 4 good yrs,I'm not easy on them,they still polished up britely till the end .xcellent.boot wear!
on February 21, 2014
I BOUGHT THESE FOR MY SON-IN-LAW...HE REQUESTED THIS BRAND...HE IS VERY HAPPY WITH THESE BOOTS..HE SAID THE FIT WAS RIGHT...VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE BEST BOOTS HE HAS EVER HAD..AND I AM A PRIME MEMBER..WAS DELIVERED QUICKLY...AND AM HAPPY TO GET EMAILS WHEN MY ITEMS SHIP..AM ABLE TO TRACK...EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM AMAZON ALWAYS...QUICK RESPONSE...USER FRIENDLY SITE...I WISH EVERYONE HAD YOUR EXPERTISE WHEN ORDERING ONLINE...THANK YOU...
on January 29, 2015
this is about the 10th pair of lug work boots I have owned over the years... Most comfortable boots and no break in time at all... Great Boots!!!
on October 16, 2013
These boots look good. Very comfortable. Great support. Very well made. They do have a little weight to them. Not complaining, just saying.
on January 16, 2014
The boot fits great and the steal toe is an upgrade from the older version. The laces are thin and tend to knot a lot when untying.