Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 9, 2009
I actually bought this product used. I love it for spot cleaning the carpet. It is lite and portable enough to use anytime there is a mess. It sure beats scrubbing the carpet on my hands and knees. I have tried it on larger areas and it did a great job the only "complaint" (and it's not really because I like how lite it is) was that I had to refill/dump it three times to do a small bedroom.

Just a little tip, all Shampooer work better with hot water!
on April 17, 2009
My husband keeps buying Dirt Devil products, even though 3/4 of the time they tear up the first time we plug them in, or only work one time then that's it. Last time I did get him to by a Hoover Steam cleaner. When it went on the blink, what did he do last week, came home with this clunker. We are using it for the first time today, it's just like wetting floor & vacuuming water. It does not clean. He bought dirt devil cleaner to put in it - well that's a joke. Now we are using Oxyclean mixed with hot water, that seems to do better.

Dirt Devil hasn't improved their machines over the years. If I had known he was going to buy one that day, I would have told him again "Just because it's cheap, does not make it a bargain. You need quality as well." I wanted to go with Bissell this time. Oh well, this one won't be working the next time we get around to our carpets anyway.