Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Philips ICON Swarovski Crystal earphones
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2008
I bought these mainly because of the rope like cable, hoping to avoid shorting the wires. Alas one side stop working after 1 week of use. I returned them to the store and got another pair. Within one week one side also stopped working!

Contacted Phillips who gave elaborate information on how to ship the product in for repair. I just let it go to the trash, money wasted.

I will say, the sound was rich and detailed. The bass was great. I thought that removing the earpieces after use tended to hurt. This due to strong suction, so as I pull out the headphones from my ear, it popped. Not a nice feeling.

Again, stay away.