Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on Tikes

on June 24, 2008
I own a Model 02 OQO. It has a built in "motherboard flaw" that causes it to lock up and become an unusable brick. Customer Service told me that they "are aware of the problem" and the person I spoke to said: "In fact, I just worked on one like it yesterday." Worst of all, after being assured that "it will be fixed quickly" before I had to ship it to them in Texas, THEY TELL ME THAT IT WILL TAKE TWO MONTHS TO FIX THE PROBLEM before they ship it back to me. They added: "We do not have an exchange or replacement policy." This it totally unacceptable for such an expensive device.

Do not waste your time or money on this flawed device. Buy something else.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2009
I loved it from the first time I got it.
This is a perfect size for me, Does everything a notebook or a netbook does but much smaller. Keyboard is very easy to use and the pen works great with XP Tablet PC Operating system. This will also run Vista and I think Windows 7 drivers are also available.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse