Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

100%

on February 26, 2008
I bought these speakers thinking that I was getting something unique and well built. I did spend $75 after taxes and shipping, how could i be wrong with that assumption? I mean, i wasn't looking for Bose quality... just something that sounded pretty good and looked halfway decent. I got neither. What I received was the equivalent to electronics you would find at a convenience store... cheap materials, poor sound quality, built to make a quick buck.

I was amazed at how bad these things were. Do they actually think we believe this to be a high quality product? It took me about 2 hours of listening (i gave it a chance) to determine that this was nothing like the description.

Sleekly styled, stereo 2.0 computer speaker set (in the picture, yes)

3.5mm stereo audio-in connection for connection with computer, iPod or other audio devices (who doesn't)

Advanced treble and bass control allow easy tuning for optimal sound quality (advanced? more like gimmicky)

Enhanced 2x 10W RMS full range driver (3") for optimal clarity. (i've heard phone speakers that rival it)

Soft touch rubber finishing. (doesn't exist. no rubber on this thing )

I am generally a pretty optimistic guy, but i really feel like i was duped on this one. All show, no go. Put your money elsewhere and avoid the returns headache.