Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$7.95+ Free shipping

on August 27, 2011
I've used a few of these for GPS' and ECU Tuners, and they work great! You can't find a slimmer mounting solution then this. It gives you the choice to use VHB tape to mount to your device and then either VHB or a vent mount to use on your vehicle. Gives you enough for two applications, in case you move the device to multiple vehicles. It's strong, I've never had the adhesive try to come off on it's own or shift (been about a year since my first use). I was able to remove one of them from my dashboard and it came up fine - at least no lasting residue or noticeable mark (use fish line to separate, then something like goo-gone to clean up). All in all for the price and quality you really can't beat it.
on November 2, 2011
Purchased this Bracketron for my Samsung Droid to use for navigation when travelling. It is well designed and constructed of parts made from sturdy plastic. We have it clipped to the center air vent of our Subaru and it holds the phone securely. Unit comes with several "wedge" type attachments with adhesive backs. The male wedge connected itself to the back of my Otter Box cover without fear of coming loose. That wedge fits into its mating female socket in one motion..no risk of it falling out when the car is in motion. This Bracketron unit was so impressive that we ordered an identical one for the Explorer.
on June 20, 2012
I use this in my truck (03 F150 if it matters) to hold my cellphone while using the GPS feature. The only problem I had was I broke the clip while trying to remove it but I learned my lesson and keep the replacement installed. It works just as well for me as the much more expensive one I got elsewhere, just be careful with the clip if you take it out.
on February 11, 2010
This mounting setup comes with four mounting brackets, 2 male, 2 female, to give you four mounting options. You can direct mount it to a surface or to your vent, or like I did, both. I used the female vent mount for my car and used the female surface mount on my computers monitor off to the side so it doesn't block the screen, this way my phone is always just within reach. The male phone bracket (the part that attaches to the back of your cell phone) is quite thin about 3/16th" thick and my phone still fits fine in the case that came with my Blackberry Curve. If you use a skin on your phone this pack also includes a male silicon bracket to adhere to skins. The only thing I had to fix was the vent clip. It consists of two parts, the part that hooks to the vent and the slide on female bracket. These two parts tended to seperate from one another so I just used double sided tape to keep them hooked together and have had no problems since. The male bracket being permantly attached to your phone may bother some people but I have had no issue with it. The benefit to this type mount, unlike most systems, is you never see the mounting hardware because it is always hidden behind your phone or whatever else you are mounting.
on March 20, 2012
Great little bracket for attaching any electronic devices to the dash or vent. Use it on an COBB access port on a 2012 WRX mounted to the drivers side vent
on July 16, 2013
I love these things. I put one on my cell phone and was able to put it on my dashboard/console when driving. I think it could be made thinner by removing the square back from the male piece. The glue used was very reliable. With other products I have tried the glue came apart in the high heat of a parked car. Not this one.
on September 2, 2011
I was surprised to see how easy to use this accessory. I needed a replacement for my phone holder and this device was a very convenient, economic and practical option. It is also very aesthetic. It looks as if the phone is floating; but at the same time I can feel the strong hold with the base. Overall I am very pleased with this product. The vent clips seem a little weak; but even if it lasts me 3 months for the price is worth it.
on March 30, 2013
Works like it should. Not a bad buy but I have a lot of extra pieces from it. It works for my Subaru wrx. I haven't tried it on any other car but I don't see why you would have a problem with this item.
on February 3, 2013
I love this bracketron model. I stick on on the back of my phone and one on my dashboard and it works great. Enough brackets to equip two cars! Great product
on May 10, 2011
good holder for your Ipod, phone or gps they hold. I had one on my Ipod for 2yrs. this one for the wife bike. the good you will not be disappointed.

See 1 answered question