on April 8, 2008
I really am disappointed in this vacuum. The problems that I've had with it, so far, is the hose doesn't stay in place. It stops working after it gets heated up. I have to wait till it cools down before I can use it again. I haven't had it that long, so you'd think it would hold up better. The only plus things about this vac. is that it's not very heavy, and the canister is good. Other than that, I would never purchase a Eureka vac. again. I've had a couple and they both did not hold up. I'd rather pay more, and get a better quality vac.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on February 6, 2008
This is a really nice vacuum to have around. Was very easy to assemble. Sucks so much dust & dirt you would never imagine was there. The cup cleans easily too. The problem is that even though the cup is huge the dust gets collected at the entrance of the cup preventing further dust from falling into the cup. Overall the vacuum is good.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again