Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jetblack Vinyl Gloves, Black, Medium, 90 Count
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Medium|Change

on December 28, 2013
I use these for everything to protect my ezcemic hands - when washing dishes, doing housework, even gardening. They're pretty strong and don't break or leak easily, so I get a few uses out of them if no water has gotten into them. If water gets in, forget it, got to use a new pair - but at this price that is OK by me.
on November 14, 2013
I bought these gloves for cleaning around the house and was quite happy with the built quality and strength. I also do some model work and painting and gave them a try, I found that they model glue or sticky paint does not rip them apart or tear them like you would expect most cheap plastic gloves top do, keeps my hands clean of paint and thinner and other chemicals while able to feel around my work perfectly.
on February 26, 2014
Awesome. I hate short gloves because I get stuff on my wrist. These are amazing. They extend well past the wrist and they also are thicker, much better quality, and stay on well. They make it very easy to handle hair dye, brushes, and tools like clips. It's really a big difference. The ones that come in hair-color boxes fit weird and slip around on your fingers. These do not. Well worth it.
on February 6, 2015
I got these for coloring my hair. I was worried that the small would be too small, but the fit is great! They are good quality too. I have not had problems with ripping or tearing when putting them on.
on November 13, 2013
fits well and doesn't impede the use of my dexterity while I work with hair dye, glue on crafts projects, cleaning dirty things or handling germ and bacteria ridden stuff or animals. These are good quality gloves and I like the black color.
on March 5, 2016
These work great for dying my hair. I think I should have ordered a small size instead of the medium because the medium is a bit loose on me. I have fairly long fingers and not very small hands so I thought the medium would be better for me. But they run a little bit I think so I probably could've gone a little smaller.
on April 1, 2014
I bought these to do kitchen work. They seem to be fairly sturdy, and don't leak very easy. I am happy with them and have even tried using them for washing my hair. It's all about keeping the weak nails stronger! Happy!!
on February 1, 2016
These are very easy to reuse with a smooth surface. They clean off and hold up extremely well.

We've been using them for cleaning, kitchen stuff, and henna. Unlike many other gloves, none of the henna seeps through. The length has been great for nastier uses, and better henna protection. After fairly heavy use, we are still on the 2nd pair.
on July 7, 2016
I have been using these gloves for 3 years. They are great for housework. Make sure you put them on dry hands. If you will try to put them on wet hands, gloves are going to rip.

These gloves come in 4 sizes: small, medium, large and x-large. I'm a female with regular hands and I use small size. I mostly use these gloves when grooming and bathing my dog to prevent short hairs from getting stuck in my hands. My husband wears medium size gloves to do small things around the house. There are 90 gloves or 45 pairs of gloves in each package. The gloves are made of vinyl in Taiwan. They are latex and powder free.

Overall, the Jetblack gloves are great gloves and I will continue buying them.
review image review image review image review image
on April 17, 2014
Love these gloves, I think I have average size hands with skinny long fingers and the size small fits perfect. Nice and long past my wrists so I don't get color or bleach on my wrists while I'm working.