Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

100%

on July 11, 2014
Since the mid 70's i've used a dangerous, round wooden handled steel kitchen knife that was easy to sharpen and nearly as sharp at the top of the blade as the business edge. Alas I sharpened it so much that it has become paper thin, bendy and not good for anything so to replace it I purchased the 6" Classic Ikon. At first I thought it might be too long for my everyday use since it replaces a 4.5" blade but from the very first cut it feels well balanced in my small hand and I can even peel with it quite easily.

I own the 8" Classic Chef's knife and I love the weight but for something I will use every day and frequently the Classic Ikon handle is far more comfortable for me and worth the extra cost. I also rationalized the cost because it replaces a knife I got second hand for free and used for 38 years. This one is so much better that it will outlast me and I will have to put it in the will.
on January 8, 2014
This is one of the best knives I've purchased. Extremely sharp in comparison to the typical brands carried at department stores and bed, bath & beyond that I've purchased in the past.

I don't know how well they will hold up long term because I don't have prior experience with them and haven't had them long enough, but so far, we love them. We use the electric stropping on the Wusthof sharpener after every use and hand wash. Haven't had to use the other sharpeners yet.

I will be buying more of this brand and style.
on January 21, 2016
Quickly became my favorite knife! Fits perfectly in your hand and I want to cut everything with it, anything! Good knife.
on November 24, 2015
Its Wusthof .. what else can you say .. sharp and well balanced.. these are awesome knives
on March 5, 2014
When I was searching for a gift I turned to the Consumer web sites. They rated this knife as one of the top must have. My husband doesn't get a chance to use his gift because I usually have it. The only downfall was the price. I found the same knife at TJ Maxx later and it was half of what I paid for the knife. We love the knife and it has paid for itself ten times over.
on April 28, 2016
Love this brand! Have four different knives now! Everyone should have these in their kitchen.
on October 21, 2015
Very good quality knife just add to the collection.
on July 27, 2015
Love this knife!
on July 25, 2014
This is a wonderful knife. It completed my knife collection.

See 1 answered question