Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 3, 2009
The product has great resolution, very easy to operate in menu and easy function selection. A must for real fisherman.
on August 3, 2009
This unit has worked great. It is very portable, and easy to use. The screen is easy to read and has good resolution.
on July 21, 2009
I had my doubts that this product would fit my needs. I previously had a "Fishing Buddy" by the same company and had nothing but problems with it, but I had lots of friends who said Humminbird is the company to go with. So, I was hoping the step up in quality (and certainly price) would make the difference. It did. I used this on my yearly trip to northern BC for fly fishing in lakes. I use both a canoe (and old aluminum canoe with a fairly rough exterior finish) and a rubber raft for hike in lakes. My main concern was whether the transducer would attach to both vessels effectively. And it did. The design makes it easy to carry and set up. The readings are accurate and easy to read and interpret. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
on December 8, 2011
This Hummingbird unit is much improved over the previous generation. The rechargeable battry pack, the wider view angle, improved screen graphics and the self-contained all-in-one unit/base/cover makes it easy to transport and set up. I have used mine for two years now and find it to be very accurate. I'm well pleased with this item, price and performance.