Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on September 3, 2011
I live in the tropical climate of South Louisiana, where temps hit the 100's and the humidity is usually above 90%. My workday attire is dress casual, and these pants look and fit professionally without all the heavy materials. I'm in and out of my office all day, and these wear comfortably in the heat, and hold up all day long. Dry cleaning is recommended on the label, but I would not wash them in the house washer, just for the sake of the creased and pressed look that I like. Having compared and priced several others, Cubavera makes an excellent product, and Amazon sells them for a very reasonable price.
I have received several compliments on the herringbone look: "sharp," "very nice pants," "very dressy," "where did you get those?".
on November 23, 2010
nice pants.... however after wearing and washing i would have ordered a size larger (both legnth and width) because they do shrink considerably... nice pants, but order bigger than normal size. thanks
on May 5, 2014
From others reviews as to fit, I was concerned as to what size to order as I am between 40" and going to 38" waist. I ordered the 40" thinking a belt would hold them up if too big but nor thing short of tailoring would help if too small. I was also concerned as to shrinkage after cleaning as this too was mentioned in other reviews. The pants are well made and the wrinkles from packaging/shipment fell out after hanging by cuffs in the shower. Fit was neat and trim and was just a little big in the waist but fit nice and casually loose in the seat and thighs. Have not cleaned yet but will dry clean as suggested. They look great and are very comfortable. They have a dress casual appearance and feel good during the 90's here in FL.
on September 11, 2013
The fabric, fit, and styling are great. This is the second pair I've purchased. I may buy additional colors as well. They can be dressed up or down depending on shirt/jacket selection, and are appropriate for casual and business casual occasions.
on March 29, 2013
I just bought these for my husband. I'm glad that I read the reviews regarding the sizing and I ordered him a 34 rather than the 32. They fit beautifully! The pants are much nicer looking in person - the picture does not do them justice! The black pants I bought him will be perfect for any business casual events he may attend. And the price was far better than any other linen or linen blend pants. I will probably dry clean them rather than risk any shrinkage.
on July 12, 2013
Im a car salesman for Honda. Im in and out of the dealership all the time. These pants are great. Italian style, not too baggy and not too skinny. Just perfect. I sweat alot because im always running around. If you hold up the pants to a bright light, you will see the pants are breathable material but its not see through. I used to wear dockers to work, but im going to have to buy a boat load of these pants for the summer. These are washable, but I don't want to take the chance on messing up the pants. I love these pants~!!! Great price, Great material, Great formal dress pants.
on May 30, 2013
Nice, lightweight pants for Spring/Summer. Herringbone is nice as well. One note of caution. Wear white underwear or go commando.
on May 15, 2014
I've been a 38x32 for 20 years (OK, a few healthy dips to 36x32), and these pants aren't even close! I put them up against several of my other pants, even different brands - at least 2 1/2" too long. They might have been 38x34 and just mis-marked, but they don't give you the option to swap, just return, so off they went. I don't expect to pay $25 to have a $39 pair of pants altered - not when I order my correct size...
on December 17, 2014
I normally wear 32 waist jeans and 32 or 33 in slacks. I bought 34 after reading they might be sized small and could barely get them buttoned. They appear to be good quality and a good value for the price. But they are a terrible value if you can't wear them. On the bright side some Goodwill customer will be happy.
on December 28, 2013
Love these slacks. Premium linen fabric, very cool in warm climates, and look terrific. Bought a black, white and beige pair, all have given great service and perform well in casual dressy situations with a sport shirt, dress t-shirt, dressier polo or especially a guayabera. Washable but I have been dry-cleaning them occasionally to keep the great looks. Can't go wrong with these slacks.

See 1 answered question