Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on July 26, 2010
Whether you're underage trying to get into a bar, impersonating Freddy Mercury, or just taking a leisurely drive in your cargo van offering free candy, these moustaches are for you! I highly recommend the bulk 36 pack because you'll never know when you'll need one. I keep spare moustaches in my glovebox, wallet, girlfriend's house, and my basement. Sometimes I just walk around my house wearing one so I can feel important.

The star ratings included in this review are extremely accurate, however I will say that the "educational" value is moreso derived from the fact that wearing a moustache automatically gives you the feeling of having "street smarts" regardless of your amount of "book smarts." You just feel more edumacated wearing one.

Warning: Though very tempting, dogs don't enjoy wearing them.
2222 comments| 361 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2011
Mustaches are, although simple, incredibly elegant and beautiful beings. The simple fact that these glorious toys allow any lady, fellow or child to don a mustache is absolutely miraculous, magnificent and commendable!

You might think they aren't educational, but one can never learn the value of a mustache until one has a mustache and is stroking it in all its glory. And for some, that isn't possible. I, although an adult, am not adept at growing glorious facial hair. These serve as a learning aid for me as I experience the finer points of owning a mustache.

And what's that? Not one, not two but THREE styles of moo-stash available? You're a mad man! But yes, it's true, you can choose any of the three, splendid mustaches that come in this pack and wear it as your own. And the sheer amount of mustaches for such a price is simply a steal!

Yes, indeed, these mustaches are not only an enjoyable buy, but a wise one! Truly, they are an investment for not only you, but your friends, family and loved ones. So unless you're some type of fool or you harbor strong, anti-mustache feelings, I strongly recommend that you get yourself a pack of these mustaches, post-haste!
on October 24, 2011
These mustaches were perfect for the price and quantity. They fell off the guys with a little bit of stubble on their faces and weren't the most comfortable to wear when you sweat... but that's just what happens when you stick things to your face I suppose. They are HILARIOUS and I like to keep them in my purse for emergency get away situations.
on September 17, 2010
12 sheets of mustaches. 3 styles on each sheet. (so 12 of each style in total.) They are like stickers: Once you pull one off the sheet - be ready to use it right away! They shed something fierce at first, so be sure to brush them well before using rather than after adhering one to your face. The sticky portion runs the entire length of the 'stache, so despite how much we've been laughing, it's hard to smile while wearing one of these but they seem to be in no danger of falling off. We really only needed a couple of these for Halloween but decided to go a little crazy and I'm glad we did. We may be in danger of running out before Halloween actually arrives. Definitely lots of fun! and for inexpensive mustaches they seem to be a decent quality. Much better than a piece of felt glued to the face. :)

3 stars for durability: They are a decent quality, but really a 1 time use.
3 stars for education: Not much to learn from the mustache, but it would make a great bribe over a sticker. Do your homework and you can have a 'STACHE! Yay! LOL
5 stars for fun. They're AWESOME!
on March 30, 2012
I bought these for my son's birthday party goodie bags. The kids LOVED them!!! They come in individually wrapped packages, with three mustaches per package. The eight year olds were not the only ones that loved them. . .my 10 and 11 year old daughters and their friends could not get enough of them either. So cool! Glad I found these on Amazon for a great price!
on March 28, 2012
These moustaches were a big hit at my son's 11th birthday party. They only stayed on for about 2 hours, but that is pretty good for sweaty little boys. They did shed some but that is to be expected. I ordered moustaches from a couple of places to have variety, but these were the best quality and stayed on the longest. Will order again if the need arises!
on October 22, 2011
Mustaches appear as listed, stick very well, and look great. The only negative thing is that they shed fairly easy, but that's not too big of a deal. Very pleased with this purchase.
on May 10, 2016
Bought these for a Cinco de Mayo party. The night was filled with laughs thanks to these goofy mustaches. So glad that I spent the few dollars. I really chose these because they were the cheapest option, figuring they would get ruined with food and drink. They peeled off and held their adhesive well though and were easily re-applied. The pack was huge (12 packs of 3, 36 total). There will definitely be leftovers for next year. Can't wait for another night of laughs!
review image
on July 1, 2016
For what it's worth, these mustaches did me just fine. I've been using them to portray different characters for silly video clips. Confessional moment: I wasn't sure if the paper on the back was supposed to peel off or not at first. There I was sitting on the couch looking at the damn thing like I've never seen peel off paper before. I even had to look at the reviews to see what people said on how to peel it off. Almost gave up! Haha. Then I saw someone say you reeeeeeally need a good set of nails to peel it. So, for anyone else who might be confused like I was, 1) YES, the paper on the back of the mustache itself DOES come off. 2) You WILL need a good set of nails to peel because it can be tricky. Aside from the paper issue these worked great. I had some stubble and it stuck on fairly well. It would probably stick better on a clean shave. These are good for a one time usage. At least you've got PLENTY extras. Unless you constantly need fake mustaches these are a good buy.
on March 17, 2012
How awesome are these mustaches?!?!? I bought them to give out to my son's friends on valentines day, what a hit these were! You get a ton of them in the packages, and the kids can reuse them a few times if they take care of them. Highly recommended for tons of fun :)