Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BISSELL PROHeat Belt Accessory Pack, 6960W
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$5.11+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 20, 2014
It's been awhile since I bought this product and finally got around to doing a review. The belts fit perfect and can't be found in any store in my city. I didn't want to buy a new steam cleaner just because the belt was broken and until I checked Amazon I thought that was exactly what I was going to have to do. Lucky for me I still had the instructions on how to replace the belts and slapped these lil things on in no time flat. I was up and running for 3 rooms when I started to smell that burning rubber smell. Turns out another part that holds the belt is broken/ loose and I have to keep pushing it back in to finish steam cleaning. But yes theses belts fit the specified product perfectly.
on August 6, 2015
Items arrived on time and in new condition. They fit my steam cleaners perfectly and perform well. I've used my steam cleaner twice since I have replaced the belts and my machine works great. I would buy these items again in the future if need be.
on April 5, 2015
Fit my old Bissell cleaner perfectly. Made a huge difference in pump power- the old belt was stretched and should have been replaced a long time ago. I didn't need the toothed/brush belt, but I replaced it anyway, since that was also the original belt from many, many years ago.
on December 26, 2013
These belts are hard to find in stores even if they sell the cleaner.
These belts are affordable and of good quality. We have a large two story house and use our steamer 3 times a year to clean the house and several times a year to clean the furniture and spot clean. So we need to replace the belts at least once per year.
The ones sold in the store when you can find them are of cheap quality and snap right away. We purchased a set at the store and they snapped after only one room.
I strongly recommend these replacement belts for The Bissel Pro Heat carpet steamer.
on April 18, 2016
I have Bissell POWERsteamer CLEARVIEW Carpet cleaner. One day it stopped releasing soap water. After going through some youtube videos I found that pump belt is broken. I checked all local hardware stores but did not find it anywhere. Ordered it from amazon and got it in 4 days. Packet had two belts. Teetered one is pump belt and flat one is drive belt. They are both in the same area in carpet cleaner. It took me only 15 minutes to replace the belts. When replacing, it is good to replace both pump and drive belt. Because other belt has also served its life and is ready to go any moment. I really like the fact that both the belt are sold together. Its been three months and I have used the carpet cleaner 4 time since than. It is working flawlessly.
on August 2, 2014
This fit my Proheat steam cleaner that is 11 years old. Worked great. There are two belts that go on easily. They do not come with instructions on how to change the belts, but I found the user manual online within minutes and got it changed. Too easy. Thanks for a great and inexpensive product.
on March 10, 2009
The product was hard to find in my area. So I went to Amazon, found the belts I needed, purchased them, and they arrived faster then I had expected.
on October 2, 2014
I was suppose to get two belts in the kit.Only the one with the teeth was shipped.It says pack 6960W which is suppose to contain two belts.The belt I really needed was not in the pkg.Please send other belt.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2013
No complaint on these belts. They work great, just still can't get my Bissell to work. This one is bitter sweet since everything on my bissell is mechanically sound and after about 5 sweeps of the system, I still can't get it work once the cover is on. It works great if I actuate things without the cover! DRAT!!!
on December 25, 2012
When I got my Bissell carpet cleaner I ordered this belt pack so I would have a spare set. You should always have a spare so if you burn a belt in the middle of a cleaning job you can get back and running with out having to leave a wet carpet till who know will get a new belt. This was the best deal I had found.