Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 1, 2011
I like this microwave except for the fact you can't see the number buttons - they are light gray on a white background. All of the other buttons are black. If I had seen this microwave in person I wouldn't have bought it. My previous microwave was a Sharp like this one so I didn't think about the numbers. It didn't look so bad on the computer when I ordered it.
on January 28, 2011
I really love this microwave. I just replaced my old one (same one, earlier model)because the keypad wasn't working that well and it had a little rust inside. It still worked and I gave it to a friend who also loves it. It's nice and big and easy to clean. I use the sensor reheat function a LOT. It reheats the food without cooking it more and does it quite quickly.
on July 6, 2011
This microwave does everything it is advertised to do. Heats contents quickly, and has the size to handle most cooking needs. Replaced a Panasonic which just stopped working, and after having a Sharp brand in the past and looking at independent reviews of this size oven, decided to go back to it. Price was good and delivery was as promised. All in all, very satisfied.
on February 23, 2013
This microwave replaced a 13-year-old Sharp. I was looking at a Panasonic but couldn't find enough good reviews to convince me to buy it. I decided to go with what I know and I don't regret it. This one has a lot of bells a whistles that the 13-year-old didn't have and I am learning to use some of them. I am very happy with this purchase.
on April 29, 2012
Had an older Sharp a few years ago and replaced it with a Panasonic which was a piece of junk . Went back to Sharp and couldn't be happier.
on May 13, 2013
So far, this Microwave is the best we have yet have, including our last one, which was also a Sharp. We were crushed when that one reached its final days, but the new one just may be even better. Works beautifully, and really makes the food taste better!
on June 28, 2013
Had an initial problem with the display and A & G in Oak Lawn, IL serviced it. I give them 5 plus stars and a Thank You
on May 14, 2013
This product has met and/or exceeded all my expectations Very happy with this microwave. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quality product.
on October 14, 2013
No problems with anything. Plug in and go. Newer version of my last microwave. Love it! Great experience made easy by amazon
on March 6, 2013
Very simple to use, fits on the counter well, very clean look. When it comes to Microwaves this is the one!