Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Liberty Bags Small Nylon Drawstring Backpack
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 14, 2012
Our school requires these drawstring bags instead of backpacks. My daughter deemed these ones the cutest. The bag started to fray after a few weeks of harsh use. (The book corners were starting to wear a hole near the top.) So, I turned it inside out and covered everything with Duck Brand 1265017 1.88-Inch by 20-Yard Colored Duct Tape, Purple Duchess. It made a pattern on the bag, but it's more resistant to holes. I'm happy with the purchase.
review image
on January 25, 2011
The bag is worth the money. I use it for gym clothes and it serves its purpose. I'm not, however sure how it would hold up with sharp objects like books and or ink pins. The fabric "might" not be durable enough for that. The bag is worth the money though. One thing that I didn't like was that I ordered two different colored bags and amazon sent me two different deliveries and charged me two different shipping fees. The bag wa also a little smaller than I expected too. Just enough room for pants, shirt, underwear, and flip flop shoes.
on May 13, 2011
Was recently traveling through Sweden and Denmark and I was very happy that I bought this to carry around instead of a purse. In fact, the other ladies on the trip wished that they had done the same! It was even sturdy enough to carry my netbook. More durable than I thought!

The only downfall is that the company only had light blue. However, with the price and quality of the product I'm happy regardless.
on September 23, 2008
I needed a small drawstring bag for my daughter to take to school for her swimming stuff (bathing suit and towel). This was exactly what I was looking for. Good price. I even bought 2 for when the first one rips. I like that there were many colors to choose from and my daughter just loves the hot pink.
on May 3, 2010
I'm 30 years old and love this type of bag for vacations and weekend trips, I can throw it on my back and not have to carry a purse. I bought 8 different colors so I would have one to match whatever I wore. The straps are long to fit my arms through, and the bag (size small) is a great size to fit all I want to carry while we are out. It does not have a pocket like some drawstring Backpacks but that is fine with me, and depending on which color you choose you may be able to see what is inside (just in case that may bother you) I think this bag would work for an adult or a child.
on February 21, 2015
I bought this bag to put my Tula baby carrier in, for car storage to keep it clean, and in case I need to grab the carrier and go! Makes it easier to move around and store on the go when it's not in use. I mainly like the fact that I know my expensive carrier is safe and sound and not getting dirty! Good quality bag! Good price at around $5! Recommend!
on April 29, 2016
The pull string came apart (frizzy) on arrival. My bad luck I assume (?)
I do like the bright yellow color, an unexpected safety feature (I use it when I go food shopping, riding my bicycle).
It is VERY light -I like it.
It does not have an additional zippered pocket -would have been nice. But at less than $5.- ..
on February 2, 2015
My 8 year old daughter plays soccer (she's on the precursor to the travel team in our area) and needed a new drawstring/soccer bag to carry her stuff to and from practice and games. Purple is one of her favorite colors, this was the perfect size, and it's what she wanted! It has worked perfectly! She tosses in her cleats and/or slides for before/after, her water, snack, tissues, sunscreen, (I put in some bandaids and neosporin), and her ball. If it looks like it might be chilly and/or rainy, she puts in a windbreaker or sweatshirt. And it fits comfortably on her back, looks cute (which is important to her), and has held up well! Very pleased with my purchase! :)
on September 11, 2012
One of the biggest hassles about taking gym clothes with me to the office was packing up the oversized gym bag. The thing about gym bags is they are intended to hold enough equipment for any given sport. However when all you need to a change of clothes and a pair of shoes, this sack works. Thus far i've been using it every weekday for the past six months and I couldn't tell you that it doesn't look brand new. Sometimes the best solution is the simplest. Made of nylon + rope, both materials are durable and simply just work in perfect harmony. Save yourself the hassle of carrying a large bag and order yourself one of these bags. Even if you just use this as a backup bag, you'll be happy you had it around.
on March 23, 2016
My teenage son needed a vinyl bag to take swim suit and towel back and for the school each day. This is the perfect bag. Lightweight and made well. I have seen many high school kids walking into school with the same bag.