Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 12, 2015
This watch looks much better on than in the picture. The watch is not thick or heavy, looks beautiful and expensive. If you want an expensive dressy watch, this is the one for you. It also looks good with casual clothing. If you are debating whether to get this watch or not, GET IT. You will not be disappointed.
on May 12, 2012
terrific buy. have had costlier watches but none come close to the accuracy and reliablity of Casio. Also has long battery life.
on April 3, 2014
I was looking for something exactly like this. With this price, it's a steal. Saw the same at a couple of stores and they were about 30$. I've had this watch for about 6 months now and it still works smoothly and still looks brand new as well. The leather band has no rips or tears! It's my favorite 'everyday' watch. I know it's a male watch and I'm a female but the female ones are a bit too small. Great quality, esp for the price!
on March 4, 2014
I have almost no gold in my watch collection. Decided to add a little. Band is pretty dang cheap, but watch itself is all right. Not too big to be annoying. For comparison purposes, face is smaller than Timex Weekender.
on June 7, 2014
This was a gift for my husband who needs a very plain and simple watch that is accurate. Its simple elegance belies its cost. Since has a leather band, it can be readily adjusted as his arm becomes thinner from the cancer, radiation and chemo.
on January 25, 2016
I was looking for a watch for work that wasn't my good dress watch. I chose this one because of price ($20) and Casio as a brand. The face is bit smaller than I wanted BUT not a deal breaker. Love Casio, would buy one any day.
on July 29, 2014
Nothing to complain about here. The watch looks good and keeps perfect time. Why would anyone spend $50 or more on a casual watch. I have a Rolex which I only wear on certain occasions these are everyday watches that last.
on June 16, 2014
Many people complement on it and think it worth's more than it is, it was delivered in good condition but has some minor scratches.
on February 24, 2014
I am more than over-joyed with this watch. It is very sleek and stylish and fits great. I can't wait to get compliments which i'm positive i'll get. And as a bonus this watch arrived within three days of me purchasing it. :)
The watch is good quality for its price. It feels comfortably light but in the same time not fragile or cheap. After one hour of wearing it you will forget you even got it on. Unfortunately not sure how long the leather strap will last. Time will tell