on February 27, 2009
Verified Purchase
Item was purchased for use with a Blackerry Device the 9530 Verizon Device to be exact. First issue...it would not pair with the Blackberry, at least I could not get it to do so with the usual "0000".

I called the support number in the "manual" that accompanied the device and the gentleman who answered was unable to help. The "specialist" sounded as if he was responding to me from the middle of some kind of extremely noisy environment. I did not get the impression that he was really focused upon assisting me. The other issue is the installation of the software. The instructions left a great deal to be desired and also presented a challenge there.

My opinion, this is not the solution for an alternative to VZ Navigator. The device does not interface seamlessly with the Storm, at least I couldn't get it to do so; I never was able to pair the device with the Blackberry nor was I able to get the software to run properly. Although this may simply be an incompatibility issue with the Storm, I would think twice about acquiring this product. Difficult to pair, poor manual and inadequate product support; this is a dangerous combination. If this is for Blackberry it is not for the 9530 Storm.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations