Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on June 29, 2008
I gave this the lowest rating possible, you just have to do an internet search and see why. This was given to me as a Christmas gift in 2007, bought from Walmart ($700), less than 6 months, I noticed distortion of the picture in upper left hand corner. So, I went on the web looking for causes/problems. Did I ever get a wake up. Warranty not covering, I thought I will make the best of it, my problem was minor compared to others. Well today, turned tv on, heck of a racket after a few minutes, picture is all distorted and tv shuts off. Completely waste of money, Amazon take note of this!!!
on June 6, 2009
I bought this TV from Walmart for a little over $600.00. The TV lasted about 6 months then just stopped working. No support from the company even though I had a dated receipt. Basically they told me to send it back at my own expense and tough luck. Tried to get it fixed but no repair shop will deal with this company. Do not waste your money on this shoddy product with poor company service.
on April 27, 2014
Had this tv for almost 10 years now with no problems, works great and has survived several cross country moves!
DIgital tuner works great and has had no issues with the Denver effect , digital tuner works great and eliminates the need for me to pay extra for cable tv.

See 1 answered question