Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dreamgirl Women's Lace Intrigue Sexy Kimono Robe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 11, 2011
It's an all-black silky robe with lace above the chest area extending up over the shoulders and down to the small of the back... sexy. Everything important is covered, but the lace just makes it Wow. I showed it to my husband on-line and he said GET IT. It arrived quickly, wrapped well and on a pretty black padded hanger. Like a typical robe it has the small inside tie ribbon and a wide outer ribbon through belt-loops at the sides to tie in front. The Dreamgirl Women's Lace Intrigue Robe is cut the same as my Victoria's Secrets O/S robe, but the Dreamgirl's belt is just a little bit shorter, making it harder to tie in a bow in front. Since the fabric is a quarter nylon (the lace), three-quarters polyester (the silky part of the robe), static cling can be a bit annoying. Personally I don't see any use for the thong that comes with it. I'm 5'10" with long-torso, so the belt ties more at the empire waist line and the bottom of the robe just barely covers the cheeks. Needless to say, husband couldn't be happier. I gave it 4 stars for the short belt and static cling, husband gives it 5+++ stars!
on January 28, 2011
Bought this for my girlfriend and she put in on and absolutely fell in love with it. She looked hot hot hot in it. It looks like a expensive piece lingerie with a low price tag. Don't see any down falls except they should make them in more color options. ( I'd buy more )
on August 17, 2012
The product is pretty and it came really fast, even came with a beautiful hanger with a bow on it, but I hate that it is so itchy, I can't see wearing this for longer than a few minutes, and it's a shame bc it's so pretty. I immediately was disappointed
on January 4, 2013
I love this...it's a little short (barely covers butt) so you can't use it around kids but just to lounge around in in front of your man is perfect and will get his attention. the back is Lacey so it's super sexy
on February 21, 2013
This robe is pretty sexy. However it's kind of on the cheap side. I wear it every now and then when I want to be sexy for my man!
on May 29, 2013
I was really worried about getting this robe because of the itchy lace many reviews stated. I think the lace on this is very soft and is not itch at all. I have sensitive skin and it does not bother me in the slightest. This robe is nice looks exactly as shown and goes by size very well. The over all quality seems good for the price. Excellent find and buy, so glad I purchased.
on September 15, 2015
It's alright. Very beautiful design however much smaller than i expected. I'm not able to wear it very much and I have a small frame so I was surprised to see that it didn't fit unless it was tied to be secured in place. Even then it kept slipping loose. Sleeve length was fine. Oh well =P
on January 25, 2015
A very sexy little robe. I like to wear this around the house to brighten my mood a bit. My only issue is that, like most lace, the fabric snags very easily. Otherwise, this is a perfect piece! I am 5' 10" and the fabric just barely drapes down over my butt cheeks.
on July 31, 2013
This robe is beautiful! I love the areas of skin that are exposed, covered only by lace.
I am 5’3” and 110 lb. the SMALL fits well. As stated by others, this robe just barely covers your cheeks (as shown in the stock photo), so don’t be surprised when you try it on / order with intentions of wearing when your mother-in-law in town!
No, this robe is not the highest of quality, though reviewers who are only awarding 1 to 2 stars need to reminded that they paid less than $20 for this robe. If you want higher quality, go to a lingerie boutique and pay $50+ for a similar piece. Overall, it is a fun piece to wear.
on January 31, 2012
VERY sexy, the material is nice and NOT cheap. Fits well. Thick silky material and not a thin cheap one. You can probably order a size down so it doesn't look baggy since the style is already meant to be big in the arms. Thanks!!!