Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on January 12, 2009
I bought this item for my boyfriend a few days before christmas. It arrived just in time to wrap and give to him on christmas eve. He LOVES this video camera. He carries it around with him everywhere and is obsessed with recording everything. It's defiantly not high tech, but it's a good camera for the price. The only downfall for the camera is the fact that when you play the video you just recorded, you can't hear the sound.
on April 3, 2009
I guess the old adage, "You get what you pay for," can said for this item. I am dissatisfied with this camera. My old 2.1 magepixal camera takes better pictures than this one. Using the video recorder on this is like useing my old webcam. The quality is okay but not good. I would not recommend this for taking on a vacation, but could be okay as a childs first camera.
on January 21, 2009
My wife & I got this for our 8-year-old daughter for Christmas. Its features are limited (e.g., no video playback on the camera itself), and the quality of the video is so-so (jerky at the high-resolution setting), but it does pretty much everything that my daughter wanted it for. It's certainly a good deal for the price considering some of the pieces of junk out there that will set you back as much or more. (Before I ran across this Mustek, I had been looking at something at Walmart that cost about the same but was little more than a glorified toy.) In sum, if your expectations aren't high, this little gadget will pleasantly surprise you.
on January 13, 2009
Was hoping for a much easier camera to operate,
and for a better quality.
on December 26, 2008
I got this for my 10 year old daughter for Christmas. I didn't want to spend too much in case she lost interest. She took a few pictures and videos. We have not uploaded them onto the computer yet. When you play back the videos on the camera there is no sound unless it is hooked up to a TV or computer.
So far, it seems like a decent camera/camcorder for about $70.
on December 24, 2008
For the amount of money it does an okay job. The biggest issue is there is know flash if you trying to take a picture so you have to have really good light if your trying to record a video or take a picture.
on August 20, 2009
daughter recieved camera as a gift. The shutter button didn't work. Called customer service and talked with someone from another country who determined it needed repairs. Since it was a gift and we had no reciept they wouldn't honor the warranty two days after we first used it. Daughter is crying in the bedroom. Camera went in the trash. Their product and customer service is something that will prevent me from buying their products in the future.
on May 4, 2010
I did not realize how small this camera would be from the picture. It does the job of being my digital camera and video camcorder for now. It am searching for a better quality and more powerful camera.
on July 31, 2011
My hubby loves this camera. he was a over the road trucker and got to take scenic pictures with it. and also how loads were loaded and all. he swears by this camera
on April 15, 2009
This was the best invesment I've made in a while. It's small, so it stays in my purse ALL the time. We have a 13 month old baby, and it's great to have something so handy. The pictures ALWAYS are clear. It's not true that you need to always be in a lot of lighting. The pictures might look a little dark on the camera while previewing, but aren't so dark when you upload them on your computer.
I've had this for about 5 months and haven't had any mechanical problems with it yet. I see they sell camera bags specifically for this camera, so I think I'll be getting one for when we go on vacation and I don't have my purse to protect it.