Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on May 11, 2015
Beautiful necklace with lots of sparkle and fire. The wife loved it.
review image
on December 15, 2012
The pendant is extremely nice and looks like the real thing. The chain is just fine for that special night out but for daily wear you might want it put it on a stonger chain. The bale is big enough to put a thicker stronger chain which was a special added feature since most pendants certainly at this price point do not offer this feature.

Absolutely well worth the price and then some. I would give this as a gift and be to do so.
on March 13, 2014
I love this necklace and I wear it almost everyday. It's beautiful and it looks so real! Go ahead buy it, it's worth the money!
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2015
I purchased this necklace in October 2012. This is the best thing I could had ever spent my money on! I never take this off. Not to shower, swim and in the tanning bed. Except when I am cleaning it. It still shines as if it is brand new the chain is very durable, when my son was smaller he always wanted to pull in it and luckily it never broke. I get compliments on it all the time! I will wear this forever!
on October 22, 2008
I bought this necklace when it was one of Amazon's special deals of the day. It's okay for the $12.99 I spent on it but I wouldn't pay the full price for it. I was hoping to give it as a gift to my sister-in-law but I think I'll hold on to it. It will make a better gift for a teenager or young girl when I need one than for an adult woman.
0Comment20 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2013
Sure, if you're going to put it under a microscope, you can tell the difference. But from any other distance, this is wonderful! I have the coolest wife ever, too, because she loves it for the sparkle and for the wisdom of not spending $20,000!
on December 12, 2012
Beautiful sterling silver CZ necklace is plated with platinum so it does not tarnish. My daughter loved this for her 18th birthday. Absolutely stunning!
on December 14, 2012
I bought it for my granddaughter, she is very happy with the product. She thinks it is a-mazing and wears it alot and loves it.
on April 29, 2015
Ok, seriously? This necklace, in my opinion, is perfect. And how much did I pay? Not much. If it doesn't tarnish over time I'll be super impressed.
I wear a lot of v-neck shirts and wanted silver, simple, but also noticeable. This is it! It was packaged nice and didn't have any tangles.
on March 4, 2013
Very pretty , good price, but sometimes the stone doesn't want to lay right . I think maybe the hook that slides on the necklace needs to be a little smaller. I like it!