Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

94%
Color: Caribbean|Change

on August 16, 2010
This is a perfect crock for my small kitchen. It holds a substantial volume and my small hand very easily fits, although I use a chinese soup spoon. I have no separate shelf over my stove, so it endures the heat of the stove itself. It is so much better than just a cardboard store container, where the salt just gloms into one big chrystal and won't pour.
on February 17, 2016
I absolutely love this Le Creuset Salt Crock. It looks beautiful on my kitchen counter and is a terrific size. It holds a good bit of salt, I use himalayan pink salt. Very convenient sized opening that easily accommodates measuring tools or a hand to grab just a pinch when needed. The color is lovely and the quality is terrific as you would expect from Le Creuset.
review image
on January 27, 2010
Item arrived as expected. Easy to move around cooking space with top handle and holds a good amount of salt. It was a bit larger than expected, but after using it, the size is perfect for comfortably reaching in for salt with your hand, which is the fun of a salt crock anyway!
on March 9, 2013
I have 3 of these to hold two different types of salt (Maldon and fleur de sel) and fresh cracked pepper. They work great because they are large so you can use hands or spoons. Durable and generously sized so you don't constantly refill.Love, love love.
on March 13, 2012
I absolutely love this salt pig. It is very well made, larger than I thought it was going to be and the color is breathtaking. I've been on the hunt for the perfect salt pig for a while now and I have finally found it! Would highly recommend!
on August 24, 2010
I concur with the other reviewers regarding the size of the salt pig; it's a little larger than I expected the opening size is fabulous. This baby holds a lot of salt and the opening allows one to get to the salt easily. I also have the butter crock, which I love, too.
on April 26, 2012
Le Crueset's stoneware salt crock is generous in size and easy to grap whilst cooking with its top knob. This brand has beautiful, rich glazed colours and my chosen colourway Caribbean is glorious, brightening up my kitchen benchtop.
on November 26, 2010
Love this. It is much bigger than you would expect, but I love it and use it every night when I cook. Good for grabbing a pinch or even a bit more with a spoon.
on April 11, 2012
Totaly perfect! Love the size! Anything smaller would not be practical in an active kitchen. Everyone needs a salt crock/well! Well worth the money.
on February 2, 2012
This was a gift for a man who's a fabulous chef and loves his sea salts. BUT he has huge paws that have a hard time with small salt crock openings. This was perfect, and he loved the color!