Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on August 26, 2008
I just got this camera today so it won't reflect too much on technical aspects/features. First of all I want to say that the picture featured here and Best Buy for L200 isn't correct. If you want to see the accurate picture then find L210 model and L200 looks exactly like that model. Only difference between the two model is L200 has Digital Image Stabilizer and L210 has Dual Stabilizer (both optical and digital).

I was really surprised at how small this camera is. I know lot of people actually coomplains of the compactness of some digital cameras, now I see their reason for complaint. Because it really does feel like it might slip and fall. But I like compact/thin cameras so it was big plus for me.

It comes with an AC adapter so you are not stuck with USB cable to recharge the camera through your computer. Also included in the package is A/V cable to view pictures or video directly through TV monitor.

Manual that comes with the package isn't much help since it's just a quick reference with 10 other languages. So you need to download the manual through the CD-ROM and it is 102 page worth of info that needs to be digested before actually appreciating all the features this little camera comes with. I took about 30 picture today and all of them look superb and I was twicking with different settings and modes.

Best reason to get this camera is the price.

Update: I have been using this camera for 15 days and I love all the quick scene modes and program mode. Auto mode does everything really well, too. One complaint I've is that it doesn't let you delete a shot during preview. For example, after you've taken a shot you can view it from 1-3 sec but you won't be able to delete the shot then rather have to go to picture view to delete. But I'm very satisfied with the quality pictures.

Update 12/05/2008: Still satisfied and still 5-stars. I do have one suggestion though: I found that leaving the setting on AUTO mode or Scene Mode is the best option. Also, if one turns off the flash then there's no guarantee if the picture would look blurry or not. Unless one have surgeon precision hands or a tripod, then don't risk setting the flash off. There's DIS (digital image stabilizer) which is for low lighting condition without flash and the image isn't blurry but that takes few seconds to actually take the shot, so not a good option on the fly. But with auto flash on the pictures are of amazing quality.
on September 26, 2008
I wanted to get a new camera before I went to a concert, and I have to tell you, for what you pay, it's great. It's so easy to use, and I love the settings on it. You can pick what size you want your pictures to be. I've now gone to two concerts, and the pictures turned out amazing. I can remember those concerts better because of the quality of these pictures. If you buy this camera, you won't be disappointed!
on January 28, 2009
This camera has so many amazing features and its pictures are very clear and sharp. this camera is truly the best for the money your paying. Ive been using it for close to 4 months and i must say it has been amazing. the software that comes with it is very very sophisticated and amazing has so many options, it works like professional photo and vidoe editing programs which you have to pay for. Overall, best camera for the money and quality is impecable.
on November 22, 2008
Well Samsung does it again. I am a big samsung fan, everything to samsung, jumpdrives, dvd burners, computer monitors and tvs. Now the digital Camera. To give you an idea of how good this camera really is I can say with out a doubt that its is comparable to the and beats the SONY DSC-w150 which is about a 180 dollar camera. Dont get me wrong sonys are awesome cameras also. But this camera actually makes as good or better picture as the sony. Though only thing is that it lacks a few features that the sony does have, other than that for a basic camera, this L200 will not disappiont you.

The camera comes with a usb/charging cable and the battery itself, Also has pictBridge for the printers and face detection, many different scene settings including 2 settings you can program your self to your likeing. After you have taken a picture u can do small editing such as brigtening, red eye, saturation, and contrast. You can even make the effects on pictures after you have taken them such as Black and White, Sepia, etc. Also, the camera feels really solid, doesnt feel cheap or plasticy, it has a strong outer aluminum casing. Small enough to fit in your pocket with easy nothing that will hook on you or catch on to your clothing.
on December 12, 2008
I was looking for a camera that had enough flash power to take pictures in dark clubs and bars on nights out with my friends and this delivered! It stands up to being at the bottom of my purse with no case. The picture quality is of course great and so was the price. Any Digital SLR owners looking for a great camera they can actually carry around with them, this is the one!
on August 27, 2008
great camera, fun and easy to use. I don't really have steady hands but all the pictures come out clear and perfect. I would definitely recommend people to give it a try. It's a really good price for a 10MP camera. Don't forget to buy SD memory card (does not come with camera)
on November 2, 2008
I purchased this camera last month and have been in love with it ever since. I strongly recommend it for anyone who likes to take pictures, but is not -- nor intends to be -- a professional photographer. It also fits quite snugly in just about any pocket.
on July 30, 2009
I have owned this camera for about 5 months. It worked OK for the 1st 2 months. I was very disappointed with the picture quality as pictures were often blurry, exposed badly, or out of focus. After about 2 months of use the camera malfunctioned in that the lens would not open when you turned the camera on. The camera would beep and turn back off. I sent it back to Samsung for repair. The return and repair process went very well. When we got the camera back it malfunctioned again on the first use. This time the lens would not retract when the camera was switched off. I tried to contact the seller (Electronic Expo) for a return and was told that the return date had passed (30 days). Now I will try to get back in touch with Samsung to try to get either a refund or a replacement. This camera has not met my minimal expectations. My photographer friends tell me to buy Canon or Nikon. Next time I will stick with those recommendations.
on November 2, 2008
For the type of camera it is (simple digital, for vacation pics/family pics, etc) it's GREAT! we haven't charged it yet, using it here and there for about 2 weeks now. very small and light. takes great pictures for the price, night pictures, day pictures. very nice camera. my wife and i bought it just to get simple pictures of our new 6 month old, and everyday stuff. It's not a Canon Rebel, but for the price, it's a great camera!
on May 13, 2014
I've had the worst luck with cameras. This is the third of the same model I have purchased because I broke the other two. This one has some quirks that effect operations sometimes, but still works great. Takes nice pictures. Nothing super fancy, but a great digital camera for someone who just wants to take good pictures without spending a lot.