Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

70%
30%

on May 15, 2009
unfortunately this belt did not fit my hoover elite rewind.This belt didn't break my wallet so i kept it instead of paying shipping to send it back. Now I know to only buy belts that have product numbers assigned to them, regardless of the title "replacement hoover belt fits all elite models".
on January 10, 2013
It was a good price and works great! From the time the original belt broke to the time that this new belt was received was less than a week. If I need to order any more vacuum parts, I won't hesitate to order from this company again.
on May 11, 2016
I am not sure how to write a review on a circular piece of almost-industrial-strength rubber, but despite my fears of "how in the hell am I going to be able to stretch this thing around two points whose distance is greater than its maxed unstretched diameter without I losing an eye"... it works perfectly, no issues :)
on September 3, 2008
Good Product. 2 belts in 1 package. Good fit for my Hoover elite rewind. Relatively reasonable price. Shipping costs more than the product. Wish Amazon had it in their stock, making it worthwhile (with Prime) to order online.
on October 20, 2015
Belt does not fit my Hoover Elite Rewind. It is too small. Shipping did not make it as promised by Amazon. A double lose on this product and experience.
on November 24, 2015
Perfect fit for my Hoover Elite Rewind. You have to stretch it in order to install it but works great.
on September 15, 2014
This says it fits all Elite models but it is too short
on December 1, 2014
It was exactly what I needed!!!
on December 8, 2014