Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

80%
20%
Price:$150.49+ Free shipping

on November 19, 2013
I purchased this Miele Powerbrush as a replacement for the original that I had since 1998. The motor had burnt out after all these years. This new mid-size powerbrush is great!! It is lower than the original so it fits under things so much better, and has a great sucking power. I hope it lasts as long as the original.
on June 6, 2013
We purchased this powerbrush as a replacement and found its performance to be better than the original. The mfg helped us select this model for our 15 year old Miele vacuum and took the time with us on the phone to ensure it would fit and work. Our dust bags are filling up fast and we realize that the Powerbrush is collecting dust from long ago. Many thanks! We hope to get another 15 years out of our vacuum with this replacement.
on January 14, 2013
I was thrilled to be able to replace my Power Head so quickly . .The Miele folks had been dinking around for two weeks. . . .so I cancelled my order with them and in 48 hrs I had a new power head from Amazon Love and kisses for the prompt servce
on February 26, 2016
Very quiet operation and picks up light to medium debris well. Has a small amber LED on the powerhead to indicate that the powerhead is turned on. Bristles are light and work well in light to medium applications. Agitation could be better but a step up from straight suction. A good idea for previous tapestry or fine rugs.
on March 11, 2015
Needed to replace my powerbrush on my Miele Red Star canister. This is expensive but it's Miele, so everything is expensive. Miele is the best vacuum I've ever used. It's about 50x better than my Dyson, which is uber-messy.
on May 1, 2016
This is a replacement part for our Miele Vacuum. Very well engineered, reliable and effective. I broke the previous one by about five years of ignoring directions (i.e. I vacuumed up anything and everything and never cleaned the brushes. yuk) This powerbrush even has an adjustment for when the brushes become worn. Who knew?!
on September 29, 2015
Works great. Breathed new life into a Miele canister. Good to find an "old style" powered head. Only issue is connection of vacuum to powerhead uses an imperceptibly smaller connection then the original which means it becomes disconnected at some point during each use. Resolved by wrapping connection with velcro strap.
on February 14, 2016
I feel this was a good purchase. It even seems to be a slight upgrade from my original (amber light instead of a green light) but the housing looks exactly the same. And it is an original Miele part. Made my older Miele feel like new.
on March 19, 2015
Exactly what I need to replace worn part for Miele vacuum that otherwise still works like a charm. I appreciate that I just needed to replace this part, not get rid of the entire vacuum.
on April 13, 2014
The one i had to replace (which came with the vacuum) finally kicked the bucket. This one that i purchased here was exactly what i was looking for as a replacement and works very well.