on January 10, 2009
I left a bad review because I thought they wouldn't come at first (because really, $50+ earbuds for 8 dollars? I thought it was too good to be true), but they did, they did. And they're really comfortable (can hardly hear them) and sound amazing to my admittedly non-audiophile ears... they make old songs sound new. Buy these! Actually don't because I might want to buy more ;)

One thing, though... the sound leaks a lot so everyone can hear what you're listening to, that might be a problem... it might just be because of how loud I play my music, though.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on June 30, 2009
Verified Purchase
the discribed product isn't actualy what the sellers(not amazon, but the cheapers) are shipping out. one way to tell the difference is that the product shipped to me had a straight 1/8 inch jack instead of a "1.2m cord with gold-plated L-shaped 3.5mm stereo mini-plug". Also the product i received had a microphone. don't buy from the cheaper guys, they wont ship the correct product.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again