Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

Price:$11.98 - $20.99

on May 28, 2013
Since I'm an XS/S in everything I went ahead and ordered the Small size in this bra. It's definitely too small.
I'm currently a 36B while nursing and while it holds everything in it's riding up my back like crazy, it feels like the shoulder lengths were designed for tweens.
Other than that little hiccup this bra is amazing. It's definitely the most comfortable thing I own, even in the too small size. It literally feels like you don't have it on, yet everything feels nice and in place.
I've already ordered more in my correct Medium size.
If I remember, I will update thist to add the package sizing info when the next one arrives so that others can hopefully avoid this issue. Until then, I recommend buying this but sizing up.
**sizing from package**
Small - 32/34 A-C
Medium - 32D, 34 D/DD, 36 B/C, 38B
Large - 36 D/DD, 38 C/D, 40 B/C
XLarge - 38 DD, 40 D/DD, 42 B/C
44 comments|446 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2011
I just wanted to offer the opinion of someone with a large chest- I am normally a 36DD and am probably a cup size at least larger than that right now while nursing- but otherwise fairly slender- I wear a size 4 or 6 in clothes- so I was worried about ordering a large because I thought the band around the bottom might be too loose. However- the large size fit well. This is the first nursing sleep bra that I am not spilling out of completely. I also purchased one made by motherhood maternity and would not recommend that one for women with larger busts because the front hardly has any elastic at all, and so my breasts fall out any time I bend a little bit. However, just one thing about this Medela bra I don't like- the material is a little thin...I have been wearing it very frequently (3x per week about) and think it might be worn out within a couple of months. Overall, I would definitely recommend it or buy one again if/when this one wears out.
11 comment|160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2013
Being a first time mother I had no idea that breast leakage was such a problem. After my milk was at full production I had to wear a bra 24/7 to prevent leakages. The 'house' bra that I bought from motherhood is sitting in my dresser...mostly unused. It was supposed to be their most popular model for comfort around the house. Whatever, was very restrictive and uncomfortable for me.

I'm the type of person who used to get home and take off their bra immediately. Now I get home and change into my medela sleep bra. I love it so much I've purchased 2 and will probably have to purchase more to put into my rotation. They both get washed frequently and are holding up well after 5 months. I wear the bras with the lansinoh breast pads. My baby nurses every 3 hours. I tried many different bra and breast pad combinations and this was the one that was most comfortable.

Size: buy 1 size up from what you usually wear, bras are a touch small. I usually wear small/medium tops (bra size 34 C-D). I purchased a medium bra the first time, it was comfortable but rides up the back. The large fitted much better.

Bonus:
* most comfortable nursing bra I have! The others are too thick and when my baby was smaller she had trouble latching with all that padding around.
* makes a great pump bra!!! I have a pump bra. Unlatch bra, put pumps in, zip bra then attach to machine. With this bra I put the whole pump together attached to the machine and then slide the suction cups into the bra lining. It holds them up very well! I was being lazy one day when I discovered this and have never used the pump bra since.
on April 2, 2013
I can only blame myself for not looking through the negative reviews on this bra. Everything that people said is true.
The bra is cheap looking from thin cotton fabric. Really not intended for sizes bigger than C cup. Also might be uncomfortably tight for sizes over 36. I ordered XL (I'm 38D -38DD) and this is definitely way too small. It's also uncomfortable tight around my chest so no way I can wear it at night.
For the poor quality it's clearly overpriced as well. I feel fooled by trusting Medela brand to have some understanding of a breastfeeding woman's anatomy.
The return policy is not mentioned anywhere and I made another mistake trusting that it would be something similar to amazon's - i.e, free return on clothing that is in unused condition. Well, silly of me. There is a 20% re-stocking fee, plus you have to pay shipping costs. Together this will come for me to about 7-8$ at least, half of the bra's price. Not to mention that I'll have to find time to go to the post office to send it (not something you are looking forward to when you just had a baby). Otherwise why would you shop online if you can go to the store to find bra that fits?
While I understand the reasons behind the return policy on things bought from a third party through Amazon, I wish I was better informed about it before I spent money on this bra.
on December 22, 2014
Bought this for my pregnant wife. She loves it--it gives just that little bit of support that is needed with the breast swelling and soreness from pregnancy. The material is very soft and comfortable for her. She was also one of the women that immediately removes her bra when getting home from work, and now she switches to this instead. The material is definitely thin, which makes it comfortable but meant for at-home use. (It's called a sleep bra, not sure why people are complaining that they wouldn't wear this outside the house!)

She's a 36D, and we bought a size large based on the sizing chart from other reviewers. It fits perfectly. I'll repost the chart here for convenience:
Small - 32/34 A-C
Medium - 32D, 34 D/DD, 36 B/C, 38B
Large - 36 D/DD, 38 C/D, 40 B/C
XLarge - 38 DD, 40 D/DD, 42 B/C

I'll also post the size chart from the package, but note that it is in centimeters (and the rest is all in Swedish or something it seems).
review image
on April 18, 2011
I'm a 36C and in my second trimester and ordered this to keep nursing pads in at night. I'm an average-sized woman and the large size is almost too small. I know there's no way I'll be able to wear this once my milk comes in. Is comfortable enough for now, and OK to sleep in, but the chest band was pretty itchy the first few times and I think it could be designed to be bigger and with softer materials.
on February 8, 2008
I was a little worried after reading other reviews but this is a great bra. It never claimed to be a sports bra or push up bra and all I wanted was something to keep my chest up off my belly without tight elastic or wires. I'm still pregnant so I'm not sure how it will work when I'm engorged, but I can't see it suddenly becoming flimsy just because I gave birth. As for comments about the material, it's like an old cotton t-shirt or even just like a pair of old-fashioned white cotton panties. It is thin, and when you get cold it shows, but it's not marketed as an outside the house bra anyway. I wear this every day and sleep in it too. It's a great lounge bra.
on January 3, 2013
I really liked this bra in the past when I wore a size large. I needed more because I have lost 60 pounds since the birth of my daughter. A couple weeks before I bought this one, I was sized by a lactation specialist at my nearby hospital and we both came up with size L for me, so I am sure that is my size. The one I bought there was falling apart after one week of use and before I knew it, this 2nd one was already ordered. I am so dissapointed because I have worn XL in the past and had bras with this child and the first child last for 6-12 months or longer, still intact and in the past I bought new ones, more because they were faded and stretched out or too small, not because THE ELASTIC THREADS WERE BREAKING THE FIRST WEEK OF USE, as these last two. I was really hopefully that the one I had from the hospital was just a fluke or from a bad batch. These are so comfortable (especially for my sensitive skin,etc.) and convenient for nursing, and possibly the size XL is made with a bigger band to hold up better, but for me, not I have to figure something else out :( I will still stay loyal to Medela's regular daytime nursing bra, but I am really disappointed in the sleep bra now. I would return them now, but I would have nothing to use till I find a back up. I would really like to see Medela step up and make this better, esp. with being such a well respected company. I would gladly pay more (as I do for the daytime bra) for the same bra if it lasted for a few months.
on February 18, 2014
Usually I am an extra small/small. I bought a medium based on reviews, and really glad I did. Im about 5' tall and 105 lbs, and the medium fit perfectly. It feels like you're not wearing a bra at all, super comfortable, amazing price considering how well it works. Would buy this even if I wasn't nursing.
on March 23, 2015
Great, simple night time nursing bra. Comfortable, 100% cotton fabric and dries quickly. I own three. I sleep in them every night. They hold breast pads very well. I highly recommend them, even while pregnant these would be great. Not very good support for anything but sleeping, I would not recommend these for anything other than lounging and sleeping.

FYI: When I first started wearing them the band seems a bit tight, but within one washing the band fits well but it not restrictive. Great product for the price.