Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

92%

on November 18, 2012
We are so happy to have found this wave guide on Amazon for our broken microwave. At first we thought we would have to just junk the whole thing due to the cost of repair. However, we were able to easily fix it quite cheaply. Now it's like having a new microwave. Very pleased with the product and speedy delivery.
on October 10, 2014
I promise to never let the food splatter on the inside of the microwave again! Scary sparking action. Seems crazy that a small glob of sauce can prompt me to go microwave shopping, but I figured something major was wrong with the expensive magnetron. I Wanted to replace the unit I had, since the size is perfect for the space, and the search of the model number returned not the whole unit, just this inexpensive replacement part. When I read what it was for, I realized it was all I needed, and the part took me literally one minute to replace (you need to unplug the micro but no need to open the housing and/or worry about getting too near the scary magnetron, that's definitely dangerous even if unplugged!). If your micro is sparking and the wave guide cover (on the inner wall on same side as control) is dirty or looks scorched at all, it's definitely worth it to try this replacement. It has only tabs, not screws like some models. You just slide the cover upward and it will come free, (but my original had a sticky strip along the top edge couldn't see, and it partly ripped on way off, no big deal). Line up the new one, slide downward into place, and it's back to normal!
on May 22, 2013
Our Sharp micro started arcing and zapping inside. It was a pretty light show, but scary. Replaced this part and all is well. Make sure to give your micro a regular cleaning on the inside and it'll last longer. I ordered two more for spares in case this happens again.
on January 26, 2015
I have a seemingly unused Sharp 408LS that I bought at a thrift store for $25. When I tried to use it, it sparked and made an awesome light show, so I immediately turned it off and looked inside. I noticed a burnt spot on the waveguide cover (had no idea what this was at that point). A Google search brought me here, and a few days later I had a fully functional microwave. Thanks to this thing (and someone else's laziness) I got a kickass microwave for $30! More money for the fun stuff.
on May 10, 2013
I love the product and it works wonderful in my microwave. I was about to throw the microwave and went to sears to buy but all the one i was looking for was out. I went online to check how to change waveguide, its was very simple and I search in amazon the type i was looking for here it was. I could not tell you how much I really appreciate the people who keeps things on the web even the simplest things.
I install the waveguide and the microwave is working like new.
The quality was great.
shipping was really fast, as promised.
price was wonderful
I recommend who every is who is looking for the sharp OEM PCOVPA311WRE0 the seller have it.
on February 10, 2015
Does the job exactly as needed, and super simple to replace. We bought a spare. Much cheaper than a new microwave. I also personally prefer the precut covers vs having to cut our own. Literally a 1 minute process to fix a common issue.
on July 26, 2013
Most folks trash their microwave ovens when they start to light up the interior with scary sparking. I Googled "sparks in microwave oven" or something and discovered that it usually occurs when a drop of bacon grease or whatnot gets stuck on this cover. It drys up, then the oven cooks this gunk until a small hole burns through the delicate surface. Hence the sparks; The cover does something to prevent these sparks. At under ten bucks, why not try it? It takes less than a minute to change one of these things out. Get two, you'll need one later.
on December 16, 2013
I was shocked to see my microwave flashing an electrical arc inside the cooking chamber while it was running. Looked up reports of this on the internet and it was recommended I replace the waveguide cover which did in fact have a charred spot from the arcing .Fit my microwave perfectly. I did nto need any tools other than a paper towel moistened with a little alcohol to clean up the residue from the old cover. I would not hestitate to buy this item again from this vendor.
on March 18, 2016
Boy, am I glad I did a Google search before I chucked my microwave. I bought it new eight years ago and I love it, but when it started arcing I thought it was a goner. Nope! This little part did the trick. Installation took less than 30 seconds and now my old Sharpe carousel works great again!

No tools were required, the plate slides behind tabs set into the wall of the oven. Perfecto!!
on June 22, 2013
Perfect fit. Very fast delivery and was packed very very well.
Microwave works perfect now. To avoid problems always cover
your food so it does not splatter the interior and waveguide cover.

Thanks