Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 2, 2013
Lined up perfectly with the original which broke during a cleaning. Easy replacement with the micros user guide. Don't know why they make these from such a breakable plastic, but this is exactly as OEM.
on October 22, 2015
Finding someone with Sharp parts in stock these days can be difficult. This one worked well and repaired the unit I was working on. So yes it is a good part and fit the unit perfectly.
on May 27, 2012
I was very surprised, that this part existed, since my microwave is at least 10 years old. However this part worked flawless. All I had to do was remove the inner door covering.
on October 15, 2012
Direct replacement for my microwave, description was spot on. I replaced this on our oven in about 10 minutes and saved a bunch of money.
on November 23, 2013
Solved my problem, my microwave is good as new once again. am happy ... SHARP OEM LSTPPA244WRFZ LATCH HEAD

Thanks,
on November 13, 2013
It fitted correctly with no problems at all in my SHARP R-930 convection microwave oven which is back in operation again.
on June 3, 2015