Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 29, 2008
These socks are great. They wash and dry in machines, they fit very well, they do not lose the colors or elasticity. All in all worth every penny. I bought 4 pair and will buy more. The designs are different and pleasant. The material is soft. They are not too heavy, not to thin...I really love their socks.
on February 4, 2011
My foot is very average, my only problem with socks are those which have a snug band around the top, which causes swelling and a dent in my legs by the end of the day. These socks don't do that, yet are snug enough all over to stay up all day. They are very cute, and have washed up great several times. Highly reoommend.
on February 7, 2010
They are SO pretty, fit well on my shoe size 10 foot, and the colors hold up well when washed. Have had many admiring comments on my Ozone socks.
on February 11, 2013
I bought these socks mainly for the pattern but after wearing and washing them for awhile can say they are holding up very well. The only thing I don't love is that the inside of the socks has many, many loose threads. There must be a way to knit them without that problem.
on December 26, 2012
I bought Ozone women's Mona Linen socks because the sock pattern is so beautiful, but the execution of the design is flawed. They're also not linen. The socks aren't finished on the inside, so loose threads appear on the outside of the socks on the first wear even prior to their first washing. They feel good, look good, but fall apart. Given the flaws, not a good value for the price ($13.99). Cheaply made, they should be cheap to buy but they're not.
on February 14, 2012
I have a tiny foot, and these fit. They are a bit tight on my heavy calves, though. They're pretty. Nice weight. Wash well. Feel good. But still, they are $13 socks. $13 is expensive for a pair of socks, in my book. I'm not certain I'll buy more, but I would be happy to get them as gifts.
on September 2, 2013
These socks are really pretty and the denim color looks good with jeans. They are a bit light weight and have a tight band at the top, so they tend to slide down over the course of the day. For a dress sock, they work. For a sock to wear with tennis shoes, a bit too light.
on April 18, 2016
I love these socks! They stay up without cutting off circulation. I have been a bit under the weather this winter and these socks make me smile. I wear them with ankle pants and ankle boots and just enough of the sock shows in between.
on December 19, 2012
The socks are ok... they do appear a little different shading pattern than pictured. The description also says made in Turkey - the socks are marked made in Columbia..
on February 3, 2014
Ozone, you have outdone yourself! These socks are so beautiful and very comfortable in boots or with flats. I wear socks everyday and will LOVE wearing my Ozone socks with everything! Thanks for making the effort to make a well-made, lovely sock that I am going to enjoy for a long time. I will soon be returning for more! Keep up the great work!

See 1 answered question